PDA

View Full Version : For Sale/Wanted - private ads only

Bill D (wwh)
4th June 2008, 01:30 PM
By request, we're providing this pinned thread where you can post items for sale and items wanted. Please note that this thread is for private ads only - commercal posts will be deleted.

talkytoaster
6th August 2008, 02:52 PM
I have a genuine Garmin Etrex Serial cable which is in excellent condition and is suitable for the Etrex (Yellow) and H version too. Happy to part with it for any reasonable offer as I have no further use for it as I have upgraded to a Etrex Legend Hcx which uses USB instead. You can either drop me a line here or over on GC.com, if you prefer. Martin (aka TalkyToaster)

fraggle69
15th August 2008, 02:33 AM
Have ye got rid of the serial cable yet? I know a Girl would pay you what it's worth, but not what garmin think it's worth lol.

gazooks
15th August 2008, 09:00 AM
If so I have one kicking around somewhere. I got it when I sent my legend for repair and got a complete kit back.

Moss Trooper
27th September 2008, 09:34 AM
Having just upgraded to a Colarado 300, I now have my 60CSx + 1gig memory card.

Email me through my profile if you are interested.

I'll give it a week here then try tuther side..

Moss T

The Hornet
29th September 2008, 03:10 PM
Having just upgraded to a Colarado 300, I now have my 60CSx + 1gig memory card.

Email me through my profile if you are interested.

I'll give it a week here then try tuther side..

Moss T
Too late folks, it's gone. :D:applause:

Tattylicious
31st October 2008, 04:27 PM
Am looking for a basic garmin GPS for my nephews to use, only requirements is being able to transfer data from website/cachemate.

Please send me any offers!

Thanks

DrDick&Vick
20th November 2008, 10:35 AM
FOR SALE

ANQUET MAPS GREAT BRITAIN DVD 1:50000

All of Great Britain on 1 DVD, de registered with Anquet so ready for new user.

Installed once and used for a while. Just not needed anymore

£120 free p&p

PM me if interested

DrDick&Vick
20th November 2008, 10:39 AM
FOR SALE

ANQUET MAPS GREAT BRITAIN DVD 1:50000

All of Great Britain on 1 DVD, de registered with Anquet so ready for new user.

Installed once and used for a while. Just not needed anymore

£120 free p&p

If interested PM me

DrDick&Vick
3rd December 2008, 07:15 PM
Anquet Maps now sold on EBAY

Simply Paul
3rd December 2008, 08:07 PM
For Sale: A pair (will split) of TBs, complete with copy tags. Registered, but zero mileage and can have their page changed to fit your mission for them (or it) when adopted across. £3 each, £1 p&p. Drop me a mail via my profile rather than reply here if you're interested. Thanks.

JollyJax
11th December 2008, 11:42 PM
Brand new eTrex Venture Cx for sale.

Full package, boxed and warranty, never been used.

£100 plus postage

Contact me through my profile.

Happy Caching https://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif :cool:

JLAM-D
12th December 2008, 09:11 AM
Brand new eTrex Venture Cx for sale.

Full package, boxed and warranty, never been used.

£100 plus postage

Contact me through my profile.

Happy Caching https://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif :cool:

Email sent

JollyJax
12th December 2008, 07:53 PM
Email sent

Unit is still available - thanks for your enquiry JLAM-D :)

13tigers
22nd January 2009, 10:24 AM
Reluctantly I have a Colorado 300 for sale. It comes as boxed and is unmarked.
It has Topo mapping for Northern England and Midlands and a nice Berghaus case to keep it in.

Offers!!!

TheGilfillans
20th February 2009, 10:54 AM
Hi, is the Colorado still for sale ? thanks, TheGilfillans

DrDick&Vick
20th February 2009, 11:15 AM
ETREX H (yellow brick) for sale really good condition. comes with downloaded instructions. £40 inc p&p

DrDick&Vick
21st February 2009, 10:24 PM
ETREX H (yellow brick) for sale really good condition. comes with downloaded instructions. £40 inc p&p

Now turns out that despite what the seller told me about 8 months ago it is only a basic eTrex so in view of that it is now up for sale at £30 in p&p comes with quickstart guide and lanyard NO data cable.

13tigers
23rd February 2009, 04:58 PM
Colorado 300 still for sale.

Now going to list it on Ebay at £205.

Its in excellent condition and comes with cables etc,

Also included is TOPO sd card of Northern England and the Midlands so it would suit a Northern Cacher. It also has a nice Berghaus case to store it in.

Tattylicious
1st March 2009, 11:07 PM
Now turns out that despite what the seller told me about 8 months ago it is only a basic eTrex so in view of that it is now up for sale at £30 in p&p comes with quickstart guide and lanyard NO data cable.

Hi

Bit of a numpty! Am looking for a 2nd GPS for my nephews, have used one of these before but hate the controls to add a cache on manually, with a data cable can caches just be downloaded straight from the website? If so what type of data cable is needed?

Thanks

Matrix
2nd March 2009, 09:22 AM
Hi

Bit of a numpty! Am looking for a 2nd GPS for my nephews, have used one of these before but hate the controls to add a cache on manually, with a data cable can caches just be downloaded straight from the website? If so what type of data cable is needed?

Thanks

Yes you numpty Katie has one :p

DrDick&Vick
5th March 2009, 02:44 PM

Now SOLD

forestferret
16th May 2009, 04:22 PM
For sale Garmin vista hcx comes with usb lead trig waypoint manager and a 2gb microsd card and 2 rechargable aa batterys purchased unit in november but have upgraded to a satmap active 10
£100 ovno i will pay the postage or if you live in the warwickshire area we can arrange pick up
many thanks darren

Matrix
17th May 2009, 09:33 PM
For sale Garmin vista hcx comes with usb lead trig waypoint manager and a 2gb microsd card and 2 rechargable aa batterys purchased unit in november but have upgraded to a satmap active 10
£100 ovno i will pay the postage or if you live in the warwickshire area we can arrange pick up
many thanks darren

You have a PM :cheers:

forestferret
18th May 2009, 07:55 AM
You have a PM :cheers:

cheers mate didnt see that till now as i work nights :(
reply sent :cheers:

sandvika
18th May 2009, 04:32 PM
I'm selling 4 sets of 6 metre electric hook-ups for use at camp site or with portable generator.

If you cache and camp, then surely you need power to charge your phone, your GPSr batteries, your PDA, run your laptop and more besides.....Then you'll need one of these if you haven't already got one!

Selling 2 on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250426550659) though can offer for 50p less if bought direct rather than via eBay, ie. £6.85 plus £4.65 P&P. (or £7.25 P&P for both)

Also have 2 more - with 4-way rather than 6-way trailing sockets, but same specification otherwise, not listed on eBay which I can offer for £6.35 plus £4.65 P&P (unfortunately they weigh just 20g over 1Kg so have to go first class) (or £7.25 P&P for both)

These prices are to be eBay's cheapest and I'm able to do it because I'm selling stock that's otherwise just sitting in a box gathering dust. Of course, if you're attending the Binfield Cache Bash - or know someone who is - I can hand them over there - and no P&P is required.

Cheers. Roderick

eBay advert:

16 Amp blue colour coded IEC 60309-2 plug and 6-metre cable to 6-way UK mains trailing socket, with indicator.

http://ebay.sandvika.com/TIMGP5521.JPG
Original Photo (http://ebay.sandvika.com/IMGP5521.JPG)

Camping without electricity is practically a thing of the past - we have so many portable gadgets hungry for power that the small premium paid at camp sites for electrical connection is well worth it! This hook-up cable has generous provision for all your chargers and transformers and other domestic appliances.

This cable is intended for outdoor applications such as connection to hook-up at a camp site, or attachment to portable generators up to 3.5 Kva. For your safety on site you should only connect it to downward facing sockets to prevent rain ingress. Do not immerse.

"Arctic" grade (-20C to 70C) low temperature flexible cable, 3 core 1.5 mm sq. 15 Amp / 3600W rating.
IEC 60309-2 16 Amp plug (often referred to as CEE at camp sites), water resistant to IP 44
6-way 13 Amp trailing socket
Neon indicator to show when circuit is live

sandvika
18th May 2009, 05:37 PM
One sold, 3 to go!

keehotee
18th May 2009, 09:00 PM
Do campsites in this country let you use blue leads without mcbs/rcds?

forestferret
18th May 2009, 09:17 PM
vista hcx sold to matrix pending payment :socool:

sandvika
20th May 2009, 01:46 PM
Do campsites in this country let you use blue leads without mcbs/rcds?

Yes, they provide the RCDs in the distribution points.

JUST ONE LEFT! Cachers are better buyers than the rest of eBay!

sandvika
21st May 2009, 07:54 AM
All gone! Final score: eBay 2 - Cachers 2

Bill D (wwh)
21st May 2009, 10:58 AM
All gone! Final score: eBay 2 - Cachers 2
I'm pleased to see that GAGB can equal eBay...! :p

nobbynobbs
21st May 2009, 07:07 PM
I'm pleased to see that GAGB can equal eBay...! :p

We should charge a commission!!! :lol:

Matrix
26th May 2009, 12:45 PM
vista hcx sold to matrix pending payment :socool:

Sadly my moneypit of a land rover has spoilt the party this weekend so the HCX is still available from Forestferret :(

forestferret
26th May 2009, 02:58 PM
garmin vista hcx still for sale

ook the librarian
28th May 2009, 05:49 PM
Hi all,

I have a Garmin GPSmap60 up for grabs.

Used, but in good condition.

Email me through my profile with an offer if you are interested.

forestferret
7th June 2009, 06:36 AM
vista hcx now sold:socool:

M3ZPY
5th August 2009, 10:17 AM
Hi all,
I have the above unit for sale and it includes all the boxed bits usb cable instructions ect. plus also got the bean bag car mount and cigar lighter connector - also got city select V6 with seriel number for the unit as well
any reasonable offers considered
PM me if interested

waltonian
10th August 2009, 10:27 PM
Bought this new - only used 4 times because my job changed a month after I got it. It comes with CD, full manual, quickstart leaflet, serial PC cable, UK maps pre-loaded, mint condition, would like to sell to a geocacher if possible, rather than a Boot Sale philistine. Offers please before Saturday 6pm. I will post by recorded delivery so factor that into your offer please. Thanks for reading.

Jim Tuck
jimtuck@btinternet.com

jlarvin
19th August 2009, 03:38 PM
My son has lost his garmin lead. The Camo takes the standard
Garmin serial lead. Anyone have a spare that they wish to sell please?

Gary & Jane
20th August 2009, 06:37 PM
We bought these in bulk so have a few more than we really need! They're 126 x 86mm (5" x 3½") spiral bound with 36 ruled pages. We're offering them at cost price (70p each) plus postage (e.g. 47p for 2 books).

https://benchmarks.org.uk/forsale/notebook.jpg

nobbynobbs
25th August 2009, 07:24 AM
We bought these in bulk so have a few more than we really need! They're 126 x 86mm (5" x 3½") spiral bound with 36 ruled pages. We're offering them at cost price (70p each) plus postage (e.g. 47p for 2 books).

https://benchmarks.org.uk/forsale/notebook.jpg
bump as it got lost in the admin trap !!

dino
20th September 2009, 01:44 PM
(Cross posting from Geocaching Ireland)

Now that I have a Blackberry Storm I very, very rarely use my Dell Axim x51v PDA and I'm looking to sell it. Before I put it on eBay I thought I'd see if anyone here wants it:

Image: (not mine!)

http://cache.gizmodo.com/images/aximx51.jpg

Review: http://www.brighthand.com/?newsID=2670 (you might get an ad pop-up first?)

Accessories:

Synchronisation and charging cradle (original)
Stylus (original) + 1 extra
Fabric pouch style case (original)
Leather executive wallet style case with credit card slots (2) and SD storage slots (2) from Dell
Krusell Handit (black leather) with swivel multidapt belt clip
Powered goose-neck in car holder with integrated speaker and power cable to connect to cigarette lighter
In-car charger
Adaptor to connect in-car charger or mains charger when not using cradle (original)
Compact Flash card (1G)
SD Card (4G)
Waterproof pouch with neck lanyard (touch screen works while in the pouch)

Condition: Used but very well looked after with only one mark on edge of body and clear screen

Cost: €130 for PDA and €50 for accessories (total original cost of accessories must be easily €100) totalling €180 or stg£150 but will negotiate

Feel free to PM me or post here if you have any questions

Rampton Broadmoore
12th November 2009, 11:55 AM
I have a 60CSx that is looking for a new home.
It's in mint condition, complete with screen protector, neoprene case, bike mount and Topo GB v2 maps. £180 and it's yours..

Also up for grabs are 10 unactivated Travel Bug tags. £25..

OR £200 for the lot.

Cheers,
Paul.

The Hornet
18th November 2009, 11:27 AM
My trusty old eTrex Vista is never used now so I've decided to sell it. You can see pictures of it HERE (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn187/PeterHoward/etrex/).

It's some years old now and is NOT the new fancy HC version but it works fine and apart from a few scratches (which you can see on the photo's) it's as good as new. I've got assorted serial cables, manuals etc. which go with it.

If you're starting out or want a cheap backup this would be ideal. PM or e-mail me with offers.

Muscavado
26th February 2010, 01:37 PM
I am having a clear out and have the following items for sale. Both items are inclusive of P/P and payment can be made by Cash or Paypal.

Garmin Emap in good condition with the original box,Mapsource UK Metroguide software, N Route and Tutorial software,Serial cable/Power cord,8 mb data card,Quick start guide,Owners manual and reference guide and a genuine Garmin leather case. £48 to include P/P

Lowrance I-Finder GO2 in excellent condition, boxed with Owners manual and software. £32 to include P/P.

Any questions just drop me a line.