PDA

View Full Version : Woodlands Trust help please

binka
22nd September 2008, 06:06 PM
Hi, I need some help! I've set a cache in a Woodlands Trust wood which I thought would be OK. The reviewer at Geocaching.com says I need to get a form filled out saying that I have permission for that particular wood. I've looked on the Land Agreements database here for Woodlands Trust and it mentions a form and gives a link, but the link doesn't work. Where do I get the form from please?

Edited to say - its OK, have found the same post in the "General" bit of the forum and the link to the form works from there (typical, after I post asking about it). But I do think the link in the database needs checking. :)

Thanks
Binka

The Wombles
22nd September 2008, 07:39 PM
Hi Binka (Oh no, got the Binka music in my head again now).

The agreements database is giving a little trouble at the moment, but I'll add your edit to my list. Thanks for pointing it out.

Edgemaster
23rd September 2008, 10:46 PM
Just a thought, I've got an as-yet unused permission to place a cache on woodland trust land (hoping it's still valid).

Looking at the noted thread, it appears the form needs updating to reflect the new contact at the WT?

Bill D (wwh)
24th September 2008, 11:57 AM
Looking at the noted thread, it appears the form needs updating to reflect the new contact at the WT?
Thanks for pointing that out - I've now updated the form. :)

Fuchsiamagic
25th September 2008, 12:31 PM
I sent of the form to the Woodland Trust over six months ago. I heard nothing for two months, so I chased it up with an email. I was advised that my request had been passed to the local ranger. Since then - nothing! :confused:

The Wombles
25th September 2008, 05:19 PM
You'll need to chase it again. Caching permissions are a low priority addition to their job, polite reminders have always got the right result in the end.