PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all

Tim and June
1st September 2003, 12:07 PM
Thanks to everyone who voted in the election for the position of "Chair". We both appreciate your confidence in us.

Thanks also to Pharisee for being so worthy an opponent, we are certain that you would have been an excellent choice for the position.

We have to ask whether or not you would now accept a nomination for a position on the committee.

John Stead
1st September 2003, 12:15 PM
Congratulations to Tim and June and best wishes for a fruitful occupation of that chair - might be a bit crowded!
And I do hope Pharisee accepts your invitation.

Chris n Maria
1st September 2003, 01:58 PM
Congrats? or possibly comiserations to T&J for a well deserved win.

I'm sure they will stear GAGB into the future as a reall usefull organisation.

Chris

The Hornet
1st September 2003, 07:39 PM
Well done to team T&J. I'm sure you will continue to devote your considerable efforts to the promotion of Geocaching in the UK.

Have you decided yet who will actually sit in the chair and who will sit on that person's knee? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Bill D (wwh)
2nd September 2003, 12:53 AM
Congratulations Tim & June on getting the Chair!

Pharisee
2nd September 2003, 02:32 AM
Well done, chairpeople :P
I almost had you there for a while.

We have to ask whether or not you would now accept a nomination for a position on the committee.

You can put my name forward for the voting, if you can get someone to 'second' it.
If, by any chance, I should get enough votes to gain a position in the committee, then I'll do my best to justify it.

Chris n Maria
2nd September 2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Pharisee@Sep 2 2003, 01:32 AM
You can put my name forward for the voting, if you can get someone to 'second' it.
Seconded :o

Pharisee
2nd September 2003, 11:18 AM
Oh bum... I just knew that logging on and reading the forums at 01:30 in the morning after a long night down the 'Bird and Bush' was a bad idea. That's not what I intended at all :P
S'pose I'm stuck with it now... Ho hummm......

John
:D :D :D

The Merman
3rd September 2003, 06:21 PM
Very well done to T&J on the chair and I know you will serve us well.

John I hope you get on the committee as I for one appreciate all the efforts you put in to make this a positive sport/hobby/pastime.

Paul G0TLG
5th September 2003, 08:11 PM
Well done to T&J for getting elected, and to Pharisee for a good clean fight! Now "forward in all directions" for the committee elections.

Paul

Kouros
6th September 2003, 05:36 PM
Well done T&J, and very much deserved!

Subarite
6th September 2003, 09:09 PM
Hi,

I hope you have a wonderful time in *the chair*!!! (electric...)

Well done.

Andy.

Team Tate
7th September 2003, 06:02 PM
Just wanted to add our Congratulations.
Now the real fun starts......... :D

Omally
7th September 2003, 07:05 PM
B) B) Good going, guys!! B) B)

NattyBooshka
10th September 2003, 01:28 PM
Congrats Tim & June... it was a tough decision for all I'm sure and we know that you'll represent us well. May I suggest to the soon to be formed committe that you opponent in the chair elections be nominated as vice chairman as this is someting that is usually done at the first committee meeting.

Pharisee
10th September 2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by NattyBooshka@Sep 10 2003, 12:28 PM
May I suggest to the soon to be formed committe that your opponent in the chair elections be nominated as vice chairman as this is someting that is usually done at the first committee meeting.
This is going from bad to worse..... :(

NattyBooshka
10th September 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Pharisee@Sep 10 2003, 04:04 PM
This is going from bad to worse..... :(
Sorry... didn't mean to upset anyone

The Hungry Caterpillars
11th September 2003, 05:00 PM
Well done Tim and June :) , good thinking NattyBooshka :) .Why not?? :) .They are out to get you John, one way or another ;)

The Cuthberts
12th September 2003, 10:14 AM
Congratulations Tim and June ;)

<Clairvoyant Mode>

Congratulations Pharisee B)

</Clairvoyant Mode>

Andy

Sparticus
14th September 2003, 03:03 PM
Just to add again, our congratulations.

DerekReed
26th September 2003, 03:54 AM
:P :P :P
Well done, you two.

Still hoping to find the first Mk 4 bear wearing the &#39;collar of office&#39;. :D

I just *know* that GAGB is now going to take us forward in leaps and bounds...

Back in time to nominate a committee member or five. (Just as well no-one knew how much free time *I* now have ;) )

Cheers,
Derek