PDA

View Full Version : GAGB calendar updating

RuberyBlue
7th May 2010, 01:36 PM
I was planning to check/ update the GAGB calendar on a weekly basis but wondered if I may be wasting my time.

Any comments (I know I should have something better to do) please let me have them:popcorn:

RB
KRO!

Mad H@ter
7th May 2010, 07:16 PM
I didn't know that this was here, a very useful facility if it's kept up to date. Perhaps it needs better publicity, may also draw a few more UK cachers to this forum.
I find the GC event calendar a real pain as you often have to wade through loads of non UK events to find the ones that interest you.

Keep up the good work please :applause:

Just Roger
7th May 2010, 08:51 PM
Another "I didn't know it existed". I echo what Mad Hatter said.

The Cache Hoppers
7th May 2010, 10:41 PM
I am not sure I knew it existed either. Can I suggest you publicise it on facebook so the rest of the geocaching community can make use of it too. :)

*mouse*
8th May 2010, 09:58 AM
I think it's great and appriciate what you've done - thanks RB!

RuberyBlue
8th May 2010, 02:17 PM
I am not sure I knew it existed either. Can I suggest you publicise it on facebook so the rest of the geocaching community can make use of it too. :)

Aleady done:)

RB
KRO!

DrDick&Vick
10th May 2010, 07:07 PM
RB now the way is all clear for you to continue, a brilliant idea and thanks for all the hard work you have done so far.

Mrs Blorenge
18th May 2010, 11:02 PM
... I find the GC event calendar a real pain as you often have to wade through loads of non UK events to find the ones that interest you.

Keep up the good work please :applause:

Incidentally...

You can do a search for events by country and by region within that country, so you can search for All UK events, or UK events in South West England (or whichever region) if you want.

https://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx

Cornell Finch
19th July 2010, 03:48 PM
Yes please! I can use it as a reference for events in the podcast then!

I didn't know it was there either.

Thanks RB - you are a star!

DrDick&Vick
20th July 2010, 11:34 AM
Must agree, well done RB and thanks.

Palujia
22nd July 2010, 12:41 AM
Thanks - I check the calendar religiously (that is to say on Sundays !!!)
Seriously though - Thanks it is a really useful service. In consequence I am trying to arrange some time off to be able to attend more events, as the two I have managed to go to so far have been illuminating.
:cheers: