PDA

View Full Version : Hi eveyone

bmatbev
17th May 2010, 09:43 PM
I am new to this and really excited about making my cache to hide! I feel like a dchool kid again!! lol, I am from Mitcham in Surrey and travel quite often to cornwall, so will hopefully be doing a lot of caching down there. I am visiting Jersey next week too, so fingers crossed I will find some interesting things.

How long has everyone been on here, can anyone give me any tips on what sort of things to put in my cache?

DrDick&Vick
17th May 2010, 09:54 PM
A selection of small bits for kids and also somethings for the adults.
Welcome to the addiction, known as caching.

bmatbev
17th May 2010, 10:02 PM
Cheers, I must admit, i feel addicted already!! Really looking forward to finding some interesting stuff!!:)

DrDick&Vick
17th May 2010, 10:10 PM
If you are going down to Cornwall this summer and you will be anywhere near Truro, let me know as we are down there for a few months and could possible take you out for a walk with us. Some really fantastic cache down there.

bmatbev
18th May 2010, 12:33 PM
I have just come back from a week in Looe, am hoping to go to st. mellion in July for a weekend. Absolutely love cornwall, I bet its brilliant down there for this!!

RuberyBlue
18th May 2010, 06:20 PM
Hi bmatbev,

Welcome to the GAGB! Your contributions will be more than welcome! Check out the calendar for Geocache events, there are a few in the Channel Islands but don't think they fit your time-scales.

RB
KRO!