PDA

View Full Version : A little help =0/

jamesrodgersjr
1st June 2010, 02:51 PM
I have just found my first Geocoin
Comenius goes Geocaching Geocoin 5

https://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=19dee4a1-827b-41c7-891c-81803d50c5ef

(not sure how to put up links yet)

my problem is that I am not sure weather it is going north or south it's objective is to get to Inverness and from what I have read it seems to have get as far as I can tell from it's log it had made it as far as Loch Ness but cant see a mention of it being in a cache in Inverness =0/
can anyone with a little more experience be able to help me work out which way it wants to go?

martybartfast
1st June 2010, 03:32 PM
I would say it got to within sight of the finish line when it was at Loch Ness, and was then dragged away from it's goal and taken back South.

Drop the coin owner a mail, asking whether they'd prefer you to send it back North, or further South.

jamesrodgersjr
1st June 2010, 05:01 PM
=0) thank you I hadn't thought of that. I will do that tonight and see what they want done =0)

Mrs Blorenge
2nd June 2010, 09:58 AM
... and for future reference:

To make a link, type the word(s) that you want to be the link,
highlight them with the cursor,
click on the little World symbol, which will open a box,
copy/paste the URL of whatever you want to link to go to into the box and click OK.

You should end up with a line under the words to show that the link has been created.

(At the very bottom of the forum front page there's a section for Test Purposes where you can play around trying it out.)

jamesrodgersjr
2nd June 2010, 03:47 PM
Thank you =0) I will go and give it a try.
I had always assumed that the testing section was for the people who run the forum to test things out =0S lol