PDA

View Full Version : Walking boots......

RuberyBlue
14th June 2010, 10:56 AM
So you've become hooked on geocaching and realised Cache n Dash, Micros and Nanos are not keeping your attention!

You kit yourself out enabling you to wander across the country, mountain and moors seeking out those more satisfying caches but your new boots don't seem quite right, despite expert fitting at the outdoor store. Worry no more, all you need to do is learn to tie your laces.....

Boot Lacing (http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1315753383?bctid=1317880215)

RB
KRO!

jamesrodgersjr
14th June 2010, 06:28 PM
I didn't realise there was so much to tying laces =0/ gonna bookmark this and try some of those out =0)

border caz
14th June 2010, 09:18 PM
Very useful, thanks. :applause:

Going to try one of those with my new boots which are a lot higher than I'm used to.

martybartfast
14th June 2010, 09:25 PM
Well I must confess I was extremely sceptical, what sort of numpty :blink:needs a video to show them how to tie bootlaces ?

But it was very informative and I think I might have found a solution to a little discomfort I've had for years - thanks for posting :applause:

shellous
3rd August 2010, 05:32 PM
Thank you so much for that, I've had a problem with my boots and now I'm going to try and find the right combination for me.

RuberyBlue
3rd August 2010, 07:21 PM
Thank you so much for that, I've had a problem with my boots and now I'm going to try and find the right combination for me.

Don't thank me until its problem solved;)

RB

shellous
6th August 2010, 03:16 PM
Don't thank me until its problem solved;)

RB

I can thank you now because it worked!!! :socool:

bigaluk
18th September 2011, 11:40 PM