PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Down

Kouros
20th March 2004, 02:28 PM
A month or so back, I started to realise that I havent been able to devote as much time as I would've liked to my role within the GAGB Committee. Heck, I haven't been able to go out geocaching as much as I'd have liked recently, let alone delve into the politics of it all.

And so I am sad to say that I feel it necessary to step down from the committee - I'll still be around in one form or another, but not as involved as I have been in the past (neither have I been for the last few months either, but that wasn't of my choosing - that was just life).

And so to all Geocachers, not just members of GAGB - my very best wishes to you all! I'll see you at the next meet!

Best regards,
Pete (Kouros)

paul.blitz
20th March 2004, 02:35 PM
It's always sad when someone feels they have to step down from a post, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say many thanks to Peter (Kouros) for being on the committee.

Whilst Peter may feel that he's not actually DONE a lot whilst on the committee, the simple fact that he WAS THERE, and could add another point of view to anything going on is, in itself, a very important and useful task.

Thank you, Peter.

Paul
(paul@blitzfamily.org.uk)

The Wombles
21st March 2004, 11:59 PM
Peter,

Your environmental focus on GAGB activities has been good; thanks for having contributed to the committee.