PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Norfolk

Brooks Family of 3
7th December 2010, 12:18 PM
We are a US military family that have recently arrived from Okinawa, Japan. We started caching in Okinawa and really enjoy it. We have been doing it less than a year so I still consider us newbies. We are looking forward to caching all over the UK.

Hope to meet up with some fellow cachers in the Thetford area.:cheers:

Jacaru
7th December 2010, 02:44 PM
Hiya and welcome to the UK and to GAGB. I am sure that you will soon link up with cachers in your area. Seeing that you are going to be in the UK for a while, why not join in with our just for fun UK geocoin race that starts on January 1st and runs for a full 12 months.
If you have any questions about anything to do with caching please don't hesitate in asking, someone will usually be able to give you some pointers within a few hours.
Happy caching.

Fermentum
7th December 2010, 05:13 PM
Hello and Welcome to GAGB!

Jacaru you just reminded me I need to make a start on that graph for you!

DrDick&Vick
7th December 2010, 06:28 PM
Welcome to wonderful sunny England https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk85/richardmullans/Smilies/cold.gif
Hope you enjoy your caching over here.

Palujia
8th December 2010, 03:17 AM
Hi,
we had a holiday in the Kings Lynn area this year - there are some really good caches in the area - Its a great caching county - Welcome to you and enjoy you caching over here

reddeeps
21st December 2010, 01:58 PM
Hiya,
welcome we are from norfolk, downham market so not all that far away

The Wombles
21st December 2010, 04:14 PM
Welcome Brooks family to GAGB. I visited the Norfolk Broads last Summer and we loved the ingenious local caches, particularly those by Captain BirdsEye. Have fun!

staffsgeo
21st December 2010, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the UK,

As DrDick&Vick says enjoy the lovely UK Sunny Weather, that's because we dont get that many, :lol:

Gushoneybun
22nd December 2010, 10:28 PM
Welcome and I hope to see some new caches in the Lakenheath, Brandon, Thetford area as we have done most of them :D