PDA

View Full Version : Mio Sat Nav & Loox 718 PDA for sale

Simply Paul
3rd January 2011, 01:59 PM
FOR SALE:

New, unused Loox 718 PDA with 640x480 res screen - ideal geocaching PDA (solly and I both have the 720, which is the same but with a 1.3mp camera) with SC (not SDHC) and Compact Flash card slots - I use a 2Gb SD card for the programmes and a 16Gb CF card for 1:25k maps of the whole of the UK, plus A-Z of London. It will run Memory Map (looks great on the high-res screen), Cache mate, Tomtom etc. and has wifi, bluetooth (for an external bluetooth GPS), headphone socket and speaker for music (plays MP3 and videos) and so on. I've had my 720 for years and have been very happy with it; a great paperless caching tool.

Original box, cables, handbooks, factory-fresh PDA (I've turned it on to check it, but other than that it's unused) complete with screen protector, charging cradle, slip case, 2x styli and (used but fine) battery - all for £70.

In addition to the Loox 718 PDA, I've also now got a new, sealed Mio Navman M30 sat nav available too as it's surplus to requirements. (My brother bought himself a sat nav before xmas & didn't tell me!) It's a 3.5" touch screen, UK & Ireland late 2009-model sat nav with Lane Assistance, super-fast GPS signal fix, safety camera locations preloaded... all boxed with original USB lead, car charger, holder, DVD for Windows XP/Vista etc. If it helps you read reviews online, the spec is the same as the M300, but without the carry case & AC power.

Could be yours for a mere £50 ono.

Please drop me a line via my profile if you'd like either, or more information. Ta.