PDA

View Full Version : Wrens Nest National Nature Reserve Permission!

TR1L0BYTE
10th January 2011, 09:13 PM
Is happy to announce that the wardens and local council has given me permission to place Geocaches and maintain them within the Wrens Nest National Nature Reserve (NNR) located to the north west of the town centre of Dudley, West Midlands. The site is also an area of Special Scientific Interest (SSI).

The caches are a set series which I have set up at various places of interest within the reserve to serve as an educational tool about the geography and history of the area. If these prove successful and the wardens agree, more might be arranged to be hidden in the future.

I would like to thank Anna & Jessica from the local council/ wardens office for allowing me to do this project and for all the help they have given me so far.

The caches will be live in the next few days hopefully, watch this space! :)

The Wombles
10th January 2011, 10:02 PM
Well done, good to hear about this.

TR1L0BYTE
13th January 2011, 03:18 PM
I am now happy to announce that the first 4 caches of the Tour are now live as of today, go get em :socool:

Jacaru
13th January 2011, 09:08 PM
Congratulations

TR1L0BYTE
16th January 2011, 08:05 PM
Well these caches have got off to a good start and the feedback so far has been very positive, i'll keep maintaining these on a regular basis, he's to more finds :applause: