PDA

View Full Version : Hiya Folks

Tek_Kaz
9th April 2011, 05:15 PM
Greetings to all - I've been Geocaching now for just over a year and am enjoying every minute of it. :) My family have got used to me disappearing into hedgerows while out on a walk :D.

I'm a fairly slow cacher but am building up my find count slowly. I get just as much enjoyment by placing caches as well as finding them.

I have made many friends while out caching and attending events.

I'm also very happy to encourage other Geocachers and help them out where I can.

I look forward to participating in the GAGB forums.

All the best & Happy Geocaching.

Tek_Kaz. :)

Bear and Ragged
9th April 2011, 10:40 PM
Welcome! :)

noodlefrog
17th April 2011, 03:33 PM
Hi Tek-Kaz! Yours is another name I recognise from local caches. In fact, I think our first find was one of yours. Thanks for placing it and helping us get started with this wonderful hobby! :)

Tek_Kaz
17th April 2011, 08:53 PM
Hiya noodlefrog.

I'm very glad to have helped in some way to get you started with the great sport of Geocaching. Thanks for finding my caches :).

I get just as much enjoyment by placing caches as I do with finding them and am always ready to help fellow geocachers enjoy this lovely hobby.

All the best & Happy Geocaching. :D

Bill D (wwh)
18th April 2011, 11:55 AM
Hi Tek_Kaz...

I've also seen your logs on some of my own caches and others in the Salisbury area. One of these days I may manage to drag myself along to one of the Devizes events, so we may meet up sometime. Happy caching!

Tek_Kaz
18th April 2011, 08:45 PM
Thanks Bill

Yes the Wiltshire Events in Devizes have been a great success thanks to Stanthews enthusiasm in hosting them. We often get cachers from far and wide and even had most of the Megga Wales comitee at one event. We often get a good crowd from mid and north of the county and would love to see some more cachers from the south of Wiltshire. Allthough I must say that TheTwoMotts and The Wobbly Club have been regular visitors since these event's started.

All the best and will hopefully catch up with you at an event soon.

Tek_Kaz.

drblade
21st April 2011, 09:13 AM
Have to say thanks Tek_Kaz for giving me two of my first three caches last night! :)