PDA

View Full Version : Cornwall member saying hi

littlegemsy
2nd April 2012, 01:23 PM
Just popping a hello here! I've done geocaching for... well today is my 4th day so very new :D 16 caches done (a lot cache and dash types though... not all were so much of a dash as a long look and wondering what evil person would hide a nano!)

Loving it and thinking I'll have to plant 1 (or 2... I actually have 4 over 3 locations I want to do already!). Using my android phone currently, it's getting me within 5 metres of all so far, so pleased with that.

So... hi! Not sure what else there is to say :)

Gemma :lol:

lebowsk1
2nd April 2012, 03:35 PM
In the words of my old dad "find a few more of different types and sizesbefore you think about hiding any" if you are any where near Redruth have a look at some of Diggersdad's or Redruth Roamer caches.

Mrs Blorenge
2nd April 2012, 04:45 PM
Oh...

I replied to your question (about getting co-ords with your phone etc) over on the geocaching.com forum earlier... and now I see you're in here! :D

Welcome. Which part of Cornwall are you in? I'm from down the toe end originally.

:)

littlegemsy
2nd April 2012, 09:04 PM
I will be finding some more before I hide any, got my 1st regular yesterday! Done a few smalls and a few micro/nanos. Wont be hiding for probably another month, maybe longer, just you know, pre-planning :D The place I want to hide my 1st I go to regularly so can plan there well!

I just read and replied to you over there Mrs Blorenge!

I'm a few miles outside of truro (towards st austell) so quite central, about 500 caches listed within 10 miles of me! Obviously some are archived etc, but even so, leaves a lot to find very close :) Not logged any that far away yet, but will be up near wales for a few days soon so can do some far far away ones! :D

mollyjak
3rd April 2012, 08:02 PM
Welcome:)

Tre-da
25th April 2012, 04:42 PM
Hi to you all. I started about a month ago and have done over a 100 caches. I live in Bodmin and would be pleased to "join forces" for caching.
Rachael