PDA

View Full Version : Android Phone

DrDick&Vick
3rd September 2012, 06:27 PM
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
Upgraded but decided to stay with my Galaxy S so this is up for sale.
Factory Unlocked to any network. I thought I would give GAGB members the first choice before it goes on EBay on Sunday
I will accept £220 inc P&P Payment by PayPal or cheque (would need to be cleared before posting)
These are the main details and specs:
Powered by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA arc S allows for speedy multitasking. Powered by the Android 2.3 Gingerbread Android 4 ICS OS, this Sony Ericsson smartphone supports a wide range of applications. The 4.2-inch LCD display of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA arc S makes watching movies a fun experience. With 3G support, this Sony Ericsson smartphone lets you stream music and videos at high speeds. Thanks to Wi-Fi support, this Android phone lets you surf the internet on the go. Capture your cherished memories in outstanding quality with the 8.1 MP camera of this Android phone. Thanks to the HDMI port, you can watch the content of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA arc S on your television screen.

It comes as new, only used it for a week, and complete with allof it's supplied accessories (Mains Charge unit/USB cable/Earphones/HDMI cable for TV playback) PLUS a 16Gb Micro SD card, Silicon Case, 4 screen protectors & a leather flip case.

Key Features
Storage Capacity 1 GB
Colour Gloss black
Network Technology EDGE, GPRS, GSM/UMTS/HSPA
Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE UMTS/HSPA
Operating System Android 2.3 > Upgraded to Android 4 ICS
Camera 8.1 Megapixel

Memory
Supported Micro SD cards comes with a 16Gb fitted

Battery Capacity 1500 mAh

Display Technology TFT

Other Features