PDA

View Full Version : First post and a Hi from me

Poole_Man
1st November 2012, 11:15 PM
Hi there,

Paul or on Geocache . com as Poole_Man here from Poole in Dorset.

Been here since 26th July but still to find my first cache.

I look forward to meeting some of you out geocaching.

You will find that I will geocache down here in Dorset and in Norfolk as I spend time up in Norfolk a lot for my work.

Chat to you all soon. :applause:

Paul

Jacaru
2nd November 2012, 09:03 AM
Hiya Paul and welcome to the GAGB and the wonderful world of caching. There are also lots of local Facebook groups, there may be one in your area. Looking forward to hearing more from you about your caching adventures.

Bear and Ragged
3rd November 2012, 06:37 PM
You will find that I will geocache down here in Dorset and in Norfolk as I spend time up in Norfolk a lot for my work.

And all points in between, if -when- you get hooked! :lol:

Welcome!

StickBouncer
7th November 2012, 08:40 AM
Hi Paul,

I live in Norwich. If you are up this way any time and want a caching companion let me know. Hope you enjoy this game as much as I do.

P.S. if you are near Norwich on 5th Jan 2013 I am organising an event you will be most welcome.

Regards.

Mark aka StickBouncer

Poole_Man
12th November 2012, 07:15 PM
I won't be up in Norfolk in January unfortunately but I will contact you when I know I am going to be up next.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul,

I live in Norwich. If you are up this way any time and want a caching companion let me know. Hope you enjoy this game as much as I do.

P.S. if you are near Norwich on 5th Jan 2013 I am organising an event you will be most welcome.

Regards.

Mark aka StickBouncer

Cache on Wheels
27th November 2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the group Paul, your enthusiasm for the great geocaching hobby is great, I look forward to hearing more about your adventures :)