PDA

View Full Version : GAGB Rep

Jacaru
3rd December 2012, 09:19 AM
I am running an event on March 10th 2013 in Leek, Staffordshire. It will be an information event about geocaching for new and not so new cachers. I am hoping to have reps from various different caching outfits there. I wondered whether one of the GAGB committee could attend. I have asked Northking but he can't commit at the moment so just wondered if anyone else could. The event will be held from midday until 6.00pm. Thanks.

bobo frett
3rd December 2012, 06:21 PM
That's a trek for me Daryl and am unsure on the work side of things at the mo. If I can, I will. Please nudge me nearer the time if possible.

Maple Leaf
3rd December 2012, 06:46 PM
If those that live closer can't go ..... then I may be able to arrange something.

But as it would involve my 'work diary' for the Monday morning, I couldn't commit until about a month ahead of time.

northking
3rd December 2012, 07:14 PM
I just need to run it past the wife, but don't intend to overload her at present. I explained this to Daryl, so was surprised that he posted here.
I'm sure once the festivities are done that I'll find an appropriate moment.

Jacaru
4th December 2012, 10:21 AM
I posted so that the onus wasn't put on you Jeff, knowing how things can be at home for you with the little un. It's always best to have some back up as you know.

northking
14th December 2012, 09:15 PM
There is no longer a need for anyone to keep a clear diary as I have noticed that Daryl has cancelled this event on Facebook.

Jacaru
14th December 2012, 10:31 PM
Yes CANCELLED