PDA

View Full Version : Standing Down

walker clan
4th December 2012, 06:50 PM
I'm very sorry to everyone who voted for me and I would like to thank you for getting involved but I am standing down from the committee, I appreciate this is very soon after election but rather now that when I have more responsibility.
i must stress this has nothing to do with any other members of the committee and I wish them all the best.
This is a decission I have made which maybe I should of made before the election but that is by the by now, there area non caching reasons I don't wish to discus in public and I think i enjoy playing the game to much which isn't perhaps what is needed right now.
I have apologised to the committee and will do so now publicly.
I am sorry if this causes any problems and do apologise but feel it will be for the best for both parties in the long run.
Anyone wondering who or how I will be replaced will be discussed at this week's committee meeting.
Thanks for everyone who voted and I hope to help the GAGB in the coming years but at this present time as a member.
Cheers
Andy.

northking
4th December 2012, 07:19 PM
I wish you well Andy. Hope that you can still find the hobby enjoyable and be able to help us in other ways. Family and sanity before tupperware!

Keep in touch.

Jeff

frosty68
4th December 2012, 07:47 PM
Better to step down and still enjoy the game than continue and learn to hate it.
Good luck with whatever is going on, maybe next year....

daddyanddude
4th December 2012, 08:49 PM
sorry to hear your steping down...
good luck with every thing

Jacaru
4th December 2012, 11:58 PM
Sorry to hear that Andy but totally understand. We will see youfor a brew next time we are up home.