PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

buttercup
11th December 2012, 11:06 AM
Hello to everyone,I am buttercup wife of frosty68 and we cache under the name of The Frosties! .we recently moved to Huddersfield and are slowly getting to know the area and other local cachers.we have 4 children but only two live at home now and they are twin sons Ben and Tom who love to take charge of the gps when they come out with us.work commitments often get in the way off caching as at the moment I work nights, hopefully soon I can change this giving me more time to play out :)

northking
11th December 2012, 05:33 PM
Welcome Doreen, thanks for joining. We're going through a bit of a transitional roller coaster at the mo, but stick with us. We hope to make it worthwhile for everyone.

frosty68
12th December 2012, 12:39 PM
Hi, buttercup, welcome to the gagb, I bet your husband takes you on some great caching adventures ;)

buttercup
12th December 2012, 04:44 PM
My husband frosty68 is wonderful, he knows how to show me a good time and knows where all the best Tupperware is;)

Maple Leaf
12th December 2012, 07:11 PM
Hi, buttercup, welcome to the gagb, I bet your husband takes you on some great caching adventures ;)

My husband frosty68 is wonderful, he knows how to show me a good time and knows where all the best Tupperware is;)

.... and expect you both sit at either end of the sofa talking to each other via facebook :D

Welcome any way ... sorry that you had a few problems with the forum timeouts. It is something that we are currently working on.