PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone thanks for having me and my family

shaddyuk
31st May 2013, 08:59 PM
Earlier this week 2 of my granddaughters visited Styal Mill a national trust property and they came back with a copy of "My Adventure Scrapbook".
Number 49 is to find a Geocache.....well I looked pretty stupid when they asked what that meant....well I have a slightly better idea now and whilst I still need to learn lots about geocaching its something that I think will be tremendous fun not only for the grandkids but for the adults too......hope I don't ask too many stupid questions.

martybartfast
31st May 2013, 09:13 PM
Earlier this week 2 of my granddaughters visited Styal Mill a national trust property and they came back with a copy of "My Adventure Scrapbook".
Number 49 is to find a Geocache.....well I looked pretty stupid when they asked what that meant....well I have a slightly better idea now and whilst I still need to learn lots about geocaching its something that I think will be tremendous fun not only for the grandkids but for the adults too......hope I don't ask too many stupid questions.

Hello & Welcome, you're right that it's great for kids and adults too, and we've all been at the stage where we're asking pretty basic questions so feel free - there's always someone willing to offer advice.

M:

Bill D (wwh)
1st June 2013, 11:30 AM
Welcome to caching - be warned, it can be very addictive! :p

Ask all you want - there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers, though hopefully you won't get any of those here! :)