PDA

View Full Version : Berwood A.K.A Shabbington Wood

N0hope
3rd June 2013, 07:12 PM
I have just been given permission by the FC to place up to 20 caches in Bernwood (Nr Oakley, Bucks) :D. This is a complex SSSI so, although it is a CROW area, they will still have to inspect each cache before specific permission for each GZ is given :eek:. Once this is done I am hoping to hold a CITO event and the FC have already said the permission for this event is just a formality. :socool:

Now were to buy 20 lock and lock boxes......

Maple Leaf
4th June 2013, 06:37 AM
Excellent news ..... and glad to hear you are looking at proper size containers for your caches.

N0hope
4th June 2013, 09:44 AM
To be honest I am fed up with every cache around my area being a 35mm pot or smaller (and I'm guilty of putting a few out recently). I also want these caches to be attractive to families and youth groups to find, so swappables are a must.

N0hope
6th October 2013, 12:13 AM
I have just been given permission for 15 of the 20 'cache locations I selected. 5 more have been rejected to protect fauna and flora but the way the email has been worded I think I can still place 5 more caches as long as they are in less sensitive locations. However I am more than happy with the 15 caches for now

N0hope
17th October 2013, 07:27 PM
Unfortunately the FC have said they will only allow the 15 caches I have permission for. However, they will consider further submissions if any of my caches are archived (on a 1 for 1 basis)