PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Accrington

Tarot
2nd November 2013, 12:10 PM
Hi Everybody

A quick introduction, my name is Bob (Tarot) and I live in Accrington Lancashire. I have been Geocaching since late 2006 but have only found just over 300 caches. Most of these were found in a very active one year period and then family and work commitments took priority and I have been very inactive for the past few years. I started out with the original yellow Etrex but now use a Dakota 20, and have a Magellan 110 to lend to friends or use as a backup GPSr.

Geocaching has never been about the numbers for me but always an escape from daily life into the countryside and visiting new and interesting locations. I hope to get out a lot more soon and become more involved in the Geocaching community

Over the past few years I have always tried to keep up to date online, and recently I discovered the GAGB website. I'm not sure how I missed this excellent site and forum before or why I never joined, but I am here now. I have also joined the GAGB Facebook group which seems very active with lots of interesting and current topics.

Regards Bob (Tarot)

Bear and Ragged
2nd November 2013, 05:31 PM
Welcome! :)

mollyjak
2nd November 2013, 11:05 PM
Welcome from me as well

Admin on the GAGB facebook group :)