PDA

View Full Version : 2013/14 GAGB Chairman Election Results

LadybugKids
6th November 2013, 12:36 AM
As Returning Officer and on behalf of the GAGB Committee, after 464 ballots were cast, the results are:

1. Jen Harley, aka Maple Leaf, 65.7%, 304 votes
2. Dominic Lloyd, aka Puzbie, 34.3%, 159 votes
3. 1 blank ballot

A pdf copy of the SurveyMonkey report is attached to this post.

The next round of nominations and voting will be for the 2013/14 Committee members. Nominations for the Committee will be accepted in the GAGB forums at https://www.gagb.org.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53. Watch for announcements there and in your inbox when the process begins later this month.

In advance of the next ballot cycle, please log into your GAGB forum account and verify your e-mail address is current.

At your service,

Michael Malvick/Ladybug Kids
2013/14 GAGB Returning Officer

Maple Leaf
6th November 2013, 07:03 AM
Thank you to all of you that voted for me and thanks Puzbie for standing

I'm looking forward to the committee elections (nominations open on Friday) to see who will be joining me.

And thank you to Mike (Ladybug Kids) for acting as Returning Officer again - the SurveyMonkey email ballots have run smoothly for the second year.

Puzbie
6th November 2013, 09:31 AM
Congratulations to Maple Leaf, and thanks to all the people who voted for me and to the people who nominated and seconded me.

I must say I was chuffed to get so many votes, and that so many people bothered to vote at all. The silent majority is definately alive and well. I can only urge them to be a bit less silent in future.

I will pursue my charity shop idea and let you know in time how I get on...

frosty68
6th November 2013, 10:34 AM
Congratulations, Jen and thanks for standing for another year. Well done puzbie and thanks for standing.

Jacaru
6th November 2013, 11:24 AM
Congratulations to both candidates. Looking forward to seeing what the next year brings with you at the helm Jen.