PDA

View Full Version : No question

richlay
22nd November 2013, 12:36 AM
Just a simple good luck all.

I've really enjoyed reading folks responses to questions this week.

I'm sure regardless of outcome, the committee will be very strong next year. Jen is a very lucky lady!

Well done for stepping up.

Good luck!

mollyjak
22nd November 2013, 12:50 AM
Seconded from me as well

Best wishes to all

Lilian xxx

Maple Leaf
22nd November 2013, 06:40 AM
I was just logging on to say 'Good Luck' to all 13 candidates.

I look forward to finding out who will be joining me on the committee - but also hope that the remaining candidates will continue to help and support the GAGB.

Also, thank you to the current committee for your support this year and hope to see some of you return for another year.

Poole_Man
22nd November 2013, 07:54 AM
Good luck everyone and may the best women or men win.

Paul

Fudgeman
22nd November 2013, 02:57 PM
Good luck to all those who have put themselves forward. Here's to another strong committee for 2013/14.

Dorsetgal
22nd November 2013, 03:47 PM
As someone who asked a couple of questions, I'd like to thank the candidates who stepped forward with honest and open answers.

The Wombles
22nd November 2013, 06:58 PM
I'm really pleased to see that there has been lots of constructive debate and enthusiasm this year which is a really good sign for the future. Thanks to everyone who has contributed and particularly to the candidates for standing up to be counted.

Well done and good luck in the election.

JackieC
22nd November 2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks to all who are standing, and all who asked questions.
I've really enjoyed this years question week.
Congrats to the 8 (in advance!) and good luck.

:applause:

Cache on Wheels
24th November 2013, 09:55 PM
Well done to all who have offered their time so freely, who have put themselves forward to help for the good of geocaching and the community. :)