PDA

View Full Version : 2014/15 GAGB Committee Election Results

LadybugKids
29th November 2014, 03:37 AM
As Returning Officer and on behalf of the GAGB Committee, after 397 ballots were cast, the results of the 2014/15 GAGB Committee Election are:

Ballot for Election of 2014/2015 GAGB Committee
Answer Options/Response Percent/Response Count
1. Dave Palmer/Tegeingl/Mancunian 66.5% 264
2. Terry Marsh/countrymatters 65.5% 260
3. Jackie Catterall/Jackie C 62.5% 248
4. Sharon Reid/Sharant 62.0% 246
5. Richard Lay/richlay 61.7% 245
6. Adam Redshaw/UKCACHEMAG 53.7% 213
7. Kim Leonard/Leonards193 46.9% 186
8. Paul Weaver/Poole_Man 38.5% 153

9. Abigail Hamilton-Thompson/Abiherts 30.5% 121

Answered question (completed ballot): 397
Skipped question (started, but did not complete ballot): 2

The top eight vote recipients will serve on the 2014/15 GAGB Committee.

Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who stood to serve on the Committee.

A pdf copy of the SurveyMonkey report is attached to this post.

It's been a pleasure serving once again as GAGB Returning Officer.

At your service,

Michael Malvick/Ladybug Kids
2014/15 GAGB Returning Officer

richlay
29th November 2014, 03:47 AM
Thank you for this once again Michael and congratulations to the new committee!

Cache on Wheels
29th November 2014, 05:18 AM
All the very best to all 9 candidates in all you do :)
Congratulations to the new Committee :)

Heth :)

frosty68
29th November 2014, 08:12 AM
Congratulations, everyone.

Sharon - Sharant
29th November 2014, 08:18 AM
Thank you Mike for the results and thanks again for acting as our returning officer.

Well done to the new committtee and bad luck Abi thanks for being brave and standing. :)

mollyjak
29th November 2014, 08:21 AM
Congratulations to the Committee of 2014 to 2015 :)

Ang
29th November 2014, 08:25 AM
Congratulations to all those who were elected and commiserations to Abigail.

Hope you have a successful year :)

Ang

Maple Leaf
29th November 2014, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the new committee and commiserations to Abi - thank you for standing for the second year and I hope that you can still be involved.

The committee change over will be on Monday 1st December and I will be in touch by email to the 3 new members by email.

Look forward to working with you all and many thanks to Cass, Lilian & Heather than have chosen not to stand again this year.

Cass has already offered to continue to support the GAGB website.

A reminder that the first committee meeting is planned for next Friday (5th Dec) at 8pm and I hope that the entire team are able to make that date/time.

Poole_Man
29th November 2014, 09:56 AM
Thanks for electing me I will do my very best to do everything I have said I will.

I hope Abi will still be willing to work with GAGB in the coming year supporting the committee, I know what it feels like to get rejected and not allowed to carry out my ideas. This was my second time of standing.

I look forward to working with the rest of the committee.

Paul

Brenin Tegeingl
29th November 2014, 02:55 PM
Congratulations to all who were elected

Thank You to Abigail Hamilton-Thompson/Abiherts, for standing. I hope she will continue to support the GAGB during the coming year. And Re-stand at next years Elections.

Thank You to all who took the time to Vote

Thank You to our Returning Officer.

Dave

abiherts
30th November 2014, 04:47 PM
Thanks to all who voted for me. Quite happy to help out where ever I can.

Congratulations to the other 8 members

Best wishes

Abi

The Wombles
30th November 2014, 08:54 PM
Thanks to Mike for managing the elections, well done to those elected and thanks to Abi for standing and offering to help. Running GAGB is a time consuming and mostly thankless job so your commitment is really appreciated.

Cache on Wheels
30th November 2014, 11:53 PM
Good luck to the new committee, and thank you to all those supporting GAGB in other ways :)
I am very pleased that Abiherts is willing to offer her support, it is always difficult when there is only 1 candidate too many. I admire your determination and commitment to stand again this year Abi :) I am so sorry you did not get in, this year.

Thank you and to all involved in GAGB, who help to support the GAGB in any way, it all makes a difference.

As Jen mentioned, I have already made arrangements are already in place to host another GAGB CITO for 2015.

I have enjoyed the last year on the GAGB committee.
It has been very interesting learning more about GAGB, and how they enhance and play a vital role in Geocaching and support geocachers and land owners in the UK.

I am delighted that I have been able to support and give information in any way, to Land Owners, cache owners and cachers in helping to make our countryside and geocaching more accessible for cachers with limited / restricted mobility.

I will continue to support GAGB and am still available and happy for people to continue to contact me in the GAGB forums or various other ways.
I will continue to strive to support others in making caching more accessible for all.

All the best
Heth aka Cache on Wheels