PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeenshire council email on GAGB page no longer works.

Gerbil Fanatic
1st June 2016, 09:13 AM
Okay, so I'm hoping to hide a cache on a hill Aberdeenshire council maintains.
Has anyone had any problems with them taking ages :bored: to reply to permission requests?
I had to send a permission request by their contact form as the email listed on the council GAGB page no longer works. :(

twoofnine
2nd June 2016, 01:11 PM
I will take a look at the agreement page tonight and see if I can come up with some better context details for you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gerbil Fanatic
2nd June 2016, 04:14 PM
I will take a look at the agreement page tonight and see if I can come up with some better context details for you.

Okay, thank you :)

twoofnine
2nd June 2016, 10:07 PM
I have emailed the chairman of the Outdoor Access Forum in Aberdeenshire Council and asked them for new contact details for our site. As soon as I have them I will fix the links and let you know. Thank you for your feedback too.

twoofnine
24th June 2016, 08:44 PM
I have been told that the Outdoor Access post in Aberdeenshire is vacant at the moment. I have tried another contact but not had a reply yet.

Gerbil Fanatic
27th July 2016, 05:17 PM
I discovered thanks to a helpful geocacher and Lorgadh the reviewer, that my cache was actually on public land and didn't need permission from the council. :doh: However, the Aberdeenshire council contact is still out of date and needs replacing.

twoofnine
28th July 2016, 09:27 AM
I discovered thanks to a helpful geocacher and Lorgadh the reviewer, that my cache was actually on public land and didn't need permission from the council. :doh: However, the Aberdeenshire council contact is still out of date and needs replacing.

I have this on my to-do list to chase up after the UK MEGA. 2 emails now unanswered so may have to phone them. Glad you got your cache published.

twoofnine
18th October 2016, 05:37 PM
After months of chasing (emails and using website contact form twice) I finally received the new contact details for Aberdeenshire Council. The Agreement has now been updated and fixed an issue with the logo size. Thanks for your patience.