PDA

View Full Version : 2017/18 Committee Election Ballots Sent

LadybugKids
21st November 2017, 12:08 AM
The ballots for the 2017/18 Committee Election were sent via SurveyMonkey at 0007 this morning to all GAGB members of record as of 1st October 2017, except for those who explicitly requested to be removed from the distribution list.

Before you open your ballot, you may visit a special “GAGB Elections” board in the GAGB forums at https://www.gagb.org.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53 (you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser depending on your e-mailapplication) to read the candidates' responses to questions posed to them.

Each ballot is tied to an e-mail address, so please do not forward the ballot e-mail to anyone else. Only one vote per ballot is allowed by SurveyMonkey.

The ballot "From" line reads: "ladybugs@geocachealaska.org via surveymonkey.com"

The ballot "Subject" line reads: "Please Vote: 2017/18 GAGBCommittee Ballot Notification"

The above two lines of information should be helpful in locating your ballot in spam folders should you not receive the ballot in your inbox.

The poll will be open until midnight, GMT, Sunday, 26 November, 2017.

Thank you for your participation!

At your service,

Michael Malvick/Ladybug Kids
GAGB Returning Officer

wheelybarrow
21st November 2017, 03:13 PM
Have not had the e-mail and yes, I did check my spam file.

LadybugKids
21st November 2017, 06:43 PM
Hello wheelybarrow:

I sent you another e-mail from my account to confirm your e-mail address of record.

If you did not receive that e-mail, it is likely your e-mail address of record is not correct.

If that is the case, please e-mail me at ladybugs at geocachealaska dot org, and I will send you a fresh ballot.

LadybugKids
21st November 2017, 11:54 PM
After about twenty-four hours after the ballots notifications were sent out, 151 members have voted, which is a little behind last year's pace when 169 members had voted by this time.

25 e-mails in the membership database bounced, so if you were a member as of 1 October 2017, and did not receive a ballot notification, please e-mail me at ladybugs at geocachealaska dot org with your GAGB Forums name and current e-mail address.

Members can vote their ballot through midnight Sunday, 26 November 2017.

LadybugKids
22nd November 2017, 08:10 PM
Some GAGB Members "opted out" of receiving SurveyMonkey ballot notifications/surveys in the past. Members who have opted out will not receive SurveyMonkey e-mails.

If a member who has opted out wishes to opt in, the following steps can be taken:

1. Navigate to https://www.surveymonkey.com/user/email-opt-in/
(https://www.surveymonkey.com/user/email-opt-in/) and enter your e-mail address.

2. SurveyMonkey will send you an e-mail to address you input. The e-mail will come from "SurveyMonkey <support@t.outbound.surveymonkey.com>"

3. Click the embedded "Confirm" link in the e-mail sent by SurveyMonkey to confirm your address.

LadybugKids
23rd November 2017, 02:18 AM
One-hundred-seventy-one members have voted as of now, so we're just a little over half-way to the 334 ballots that were voted during 2015/16, the last time an election was held.

In 2014/15, 394 ballots were voted, in 2013/14, 382 ballots were voted, and in 2012/13, 441 ballots were voted.

LadybugKids
24th November 2017, 01:33 AM
One-hundred-seventy-seven ballots have been voted after three full days of voting.

LadybugKids
25th November 2017, 07:27 AM
A reminder e-mail was sent to more than two thousand GAGB members who have not yet voted in this year's Committee election.

LadybugKids
26th November 2017, 04:53 AM
Two-hundred-forty-seven (247) ballots have been voted as we head into the last day of voting for the 2017/18 Committee.

Members can vote their ballot through tonight, midnight Sunday, 26 November 2017.

UKCACHEMAG
27th November 2017, 04:47 PM
Thanks for all your help in this Mike.

Sharon - Sharant
27th November 2017, 07:22 PM
Thank you Mike for posting the results. Thank you for all your work posting the manifestos, setting the ballot, updating the forum and keeping on top of the email changes & requests etc, it's much appreciated. :)