PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

GCHarribo
27th November 2017, 03:45 PM
Well done to all the new committee members ! I’m sorry if I didn’t come across very well. Hopefully I can be nominated again in the future and show myself better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

border caz
27th November 2017, 03:58 PM
Thank you Harri. I am sorry you weren't elected this time but you did get a lot of votes so I am sure your time will come.

In the meantime, I'm sure I speak for all the Committee when I say that the GAGB would welcome any assistance you can give. Don't go away! One volunteer is worth ten pressed men, as I believe they used to say.

richlay
27th November 2017, 04:39 PM
I think you can across great Harri, it's a pity you didn't get on this time but it'll serve you well for next time.
The committee would be daft not to harness some of your enthusiasm and particularly your reach and ability to talk to a different generation of players and use it to their advantage.
Hope to see your nomination next year!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

geocaching womble
27th November 2017, 06:57 PM
Hi Harri,

You fought a brilliant campaign and I'm sure the Committee will be reaching out to you and others to help get help and implement the strategies we agreed to in the manifesto I lost my first 2 elections so don't give up hope

Sharon - Sharant
27th November 2017, 07:05 PM
Harri I'm sure we can involve you with the GAGB. I lost in my first GAGB election so don't give up try again next year.