PDA

View Full Version : National Trust - Sissinghurst

deepdiggingmole
25th November 2019, 04:24 PM
I recently messaged GAGB regarding permissions given for caches on the land at the above location
I have not heard back from anyone
How often does email sent to contact @ GAGB . org . uk get read and dealt with
or was this the wrong way going about this

Thanks
Tim

Sharon - Sharant
25th November 2019, 08:18 PM
Hi Tim

Sorry with the election I missed your original query. I've just checked the emails and we replied the same day.
"https://www.gagb.org.uk/agreement_view.php?id=134&fbclid=IwAR2lNluxX7NRp2ESvbZpa5OmJdmEcIHAx_T57FzsF VsuX8DB8Dz8i70Tt5E

This doesn't cover Sissinghurst specifically."

I hope that helps

deepdiggingmole
25th November 2019, 11:11 PM
Thanks
I believe the reply was a system generated one saying the email had been received but did not answer the query
I am aware of the above agreement and I am aware it doesn't cover Sissinghurst, hence my email with full details about the permissions given for placing caches in the Sissinghurst NT area.
As said was this the correct way of doing it or should this information be passed on somewhere else

Sharon - Sharant
26th November 2019, 09:30 PM
We did a search and I found your email in our SPAM. That's fantastic news. The National Trust is usually happy with geocaches as it is listed on their 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4.

I will add this to the Landowner Agreement Database?

deepdiggingmole
27th November 2019, 01:01 PM
Great - Many thanks

deepdiggingmole
14th July 2020, 11:40 PM
Sorry to be a pain - I have had a look and can not see this NT location on the list
I looked under Land Agreements - have I missed it, was I looking at the wrong list ?

Tim

richt2000
17th July 2020, 11:25 PM
Sorry to be a pain - I have had a look and can not see this NT location on the list
I looked under Land Agreements - have I missed it, was I looking at the wrong list ?

TimI'll have a look at this as the GLAD manager. I may have to ask Sharon for the details though.

Cheers
Richard

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk