PDA

View Full Version : al fresco meals

nobbynobbs
4th October 2006, 09:20 PM
hey we've been given the toy of off topic to play with why change one thread to include two subject when you can just open a new one?

and what's with suggesting a theme but not offering your own mrs??

:lol:

well it's a family site so that edits some of the potential memories!

so i think it would have to be while watching a play in the minack theatre in cornwall on a summers evening with not a cloud in the sky. brilliant. :)

Roving Rangies
4th October 2006, 09:39 PM
watching the shooting stars at Yeovil 2 years ago.

Mrs Blorenge
4th October 2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Oct 4 2006, 09:20 PM
hey we've been given the toy of off topic to play with why change one thread to include two subject when you can just open a new one?

and what's with suggesting a theme but not offering your own mrs??

:lol:

well it's a family site so that edits some of the potential memories!

so i think it would have to be while watching a play in the minack theatre in cornwall on a summers evening with not a cloud in the sky. brilliant. :)
:rolleyes: Well...I'm fairly new here and didn't want to be accused of spreading random topics about, so I thought I'd cram two into one :P

Minack Theatre ... know it well... Was brought up there... Gave my "Mustardseed" there... Have put (micro) near there ;)

Memorable picnic... on the steppes, outside Ulan Bator, mulled wine in temp. of -18C... steamed as it came out of the flask, then froze around the edge of the beaker :D
And Warren's hot Cornish pasties anywhere outside are always good
IMHO

nobbynobbs
5th October 2006, 05:00 AM
:D :lol:

don't let being new stop you..... so far the topics have been limited by my twisted imagination.... :lol:

Roving Rangies
5th October 2006, 12:16 PM
and by god is your twisted Nobby! :lol: unlike mine which is clean and pure! :rolleyes:

nobbynobbs
5th October 2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Roving Rangies@Oct 5 2006, 12:16 PM
and by god is your twisted Nobby!
no i hope that this is just a spelling error. cause it sounds damn painful!!! :o

Roving Rangies
6th October 2006, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by nobbynobbs+Oct 5 2006, 08:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nobbynobbs @ Oct 5 2006, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Roving Rangies@Oct 5 2006, 12:16 PM
and by god is your twisted Nobby&#33;
no i hope that this is just a spelling error. cause it sounds damn painful&#33;&#33;&#33; :o [/b][/quote]
**Imagination kicks in**

Really&#33; :o