PDA

View Full Version : Pin Badges, fridge magnets etc

Teasel
16th July 2003, 01:52 AM
I have access, through Mark (TheCat), to a badge making machine which makes 55mm circular pin badges. It will also produce 55mm diameter keyrings, fridge magnets and bottle openers, by changing the back plate as appropriate. Example photos are available by contacting Mark or myself, or in the G:UK online store. Ideal for cache trinkets, event cache souvenirs, signature items etc.

Admin
16th July 2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Teasel@Jul 16 2003, 12:52 AM
I have access, through Mark (TheCat), to a badge making machine which makes 55mm circular pin badges. It will also produce 55mm diameter keyrings, fridge magnets and bottle openers, by changing the back plate as appropriate. Example photos are available by contacting Mark or myself, or in the G:UK online store. Ideal for cache trinkets, event cache souvenirs, signature items etc.
I thought it would not need to be said that this is not an advertising service for those selling their wares.

Are you offering these badges etc free of charge ?

Admin
17th July 2003, 12:46 PM
Because replies in this forum were barred (now rectified), Teasel has asked that we clarify on his behalf.

Sorry, I should have made that clear in the original posting!...

The service is free of charge; materials will be charged at cost. If we're sent ready-printed inserts, the only charge therefore will be the cost price of the badge blanks. Alternatively Mark has a colour laser printer and so can accept artwork electronically. Laser prints will also be charged at cost price.