PDA

View Full Version : Geocache.com

andyuk51
7th December 2006, 09:07 AM
I've not been able to access the geocache.com website, are there others with the same problem or is it my computer??

:(

KathyXB
7th December 2006, 09:09 AM
Had same problem all day yesterday, intermittently it worked. So I think the problem is with them not us!

Woodchurch One
7th December 2006, 02:19 PM
:blink: I'm glad that it wasn't just me!! Came back on line at about 23.30 yesterday but no idea why it went down.

nobbynobbs
7th December 2006, 08:59 PM
weekly update is the normal excuse. maybe they were installing something big.

nobbynobbs
7th December 2006, 08:59 PM
that or it was an early xmas party...... when does the committee party happen?

:lol:

KathyXB
7th December 2006, 09:08 PM
If there is a forum party can it be somewhere on land this time!!! :o :blink:

Brenin Tegeingl
7th December 2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry folks but the bosses explanation should help

Jeremy

We released a patch today to help address the recent issues to the site. There have been some weird occurrences that have been hard to track down so we're doing our best to find the source of the problem.

Things hopefully will be completly back to normal by tomorrow :D

nobbynobbs
8th December 2006, 04:34 AM
normal and caching... two words that would appear at first glance to be mutually exclusive.

what you didn't like the bash on the motor launches? or was it having to wear the posh frock? :lol:

andyuk51
8th December 2006, 01:25 PM
This post of mine seems to have gone off the subject, but seeing as the problem has resolved itself (which reminds me, I only managed 3 caches that day on my day off, can I sue anyone?!!)I am happy to discuss whether the christmas bash should be on a launch with everyone wearing frocks!!

Thanks everyone for your input! :lol:

Brenin Tegeingl
8th December 2006, 03:24 PM
Since I've done a event in a Santa Suit https://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/319e1a40-c1a3-4787-b31f-f4a9d0457328.jpg and yes that is one of the committee on the left for those who don't know him :P

I'll vote for Kilts for the men :D [true Scottish style underneath :P ]

nobbynobbs
8th December 2006, 08:47 PM
is it me or does santa look like george bush!!!!! :lol:

sorry to have hijacked the thread but that's what i'm like.

kilts... well why not. you may need therapy after the sight of my legs but on your own head be it!!! :o

Rebble
9th December 2006, 09:21 AM
Santa: Ho Ho Ho little girl guess what I've brought you for Xmas
Lady: I don't know Santa but is that a canoe you have in your pocket? :lol: