nobbynobbs
13th January 2007, 08:56 PM
so what does it take to make you roll over and go back to bed? ;) :lol:

KathyXB
13th January 2007, 09:06 PM
Only if I'm ill! :P

Roving Rangies
14th January 2007, 05:36 PM
Deepsnow would stop me, as I would be out playing in it!

nobbynobbs
14th January 2007, 08:34 PM
i thought certain other things might stop me but now know otherwise :lol: just a matter of timing.

and why can't you play in the snow and cache? find a cache either at top or bottom of hill and take a sled!!

Mrs Blorenge
15th January 2007, 09:24 AM
We don't do hard-core caching. (It's time to come clean here) We look out the window and if it's a nice day and we've got nothing more urgent to do (I know, define "urgent" ;) ) we'll say, "Let's go out somewhere for a walk". Then we decide where we fancy going and only then do we look to see what caches are in that area.

We're not numbers people. (You can tell? :D )

lost it
15th January 2007, 10:25 AM
she says recently having done 10 in a day

Tiger-Eyes
15th January 2007, 11:31 AM
My caching is more dependant on the kids on a tues and Thurs I have nearly 4 hours before pre-school pick up, mon weds fri only 3 hours and considering most of my nearest caches are an hours drive away!!!
blizzard on a tues? LETS CACHE :D

Rebble
21st January 2007, 09:50 PM
I have to admit I am not an obssesive cacher so if there is a light breeze in a vaguely westerly direction I'm off to the beach with a buggy and kite and a GPS to steer by. :rolleyes:

nobbynobbs
22nd January 2007, 06:12 AM
understandable, that sort of falls into the sunshine bracket. weather too good for you to go caching.
not that there is such a time for me! :D

Edgemaster
26th January 2007, 08:04 PM
How did I miss this?

Unfortunately, work stops me from caching at the moment. I have a long todo list, and have yet to find one in 2007! :o

But, I have placed one...

nobbynobbs
26th January 2007, 09:34 PM
you've got 5 days, surely you can find time to get in at least one per month???

The Wombles
27th January 2007, 09:40 AM
I used to cache in all these conditions - when initially obsessive and chasing the first 100. Caching these days is generally a family affair and I have even driven to a parking place and everyone else has then voted not to brave the driving rain :rolleyes:

Snow would also stop caching because the kids would want to play in it (that's all of us :) ).