PDA

View Full Version : cacherelle

nobbynobbs
8th June 2007, 05:20 AM
happy birthday..... we await the details of when you want us to turn up to the pub....

:beer: :cheers: :popcorn:

cacherelle
8th June 2007, 12:02 PM
LMAO thanks, that would be funny considering you have no idea what I look like.........................hmmm unless you're going to go up to many random women that look 40 in the pub! :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :P

Anyway, tonight would be pub! :beer:

molfrew-mosstoad
8th June 2007, 05:53 PM
Happy Birthday....

Time to practice that wobbly walk then :beer: :P

Bill D (wwh)
8th June 2007, 09:21 PM
:cheers: :beer: Happy Birthday! :beer: :beer: :beer: ... :coffee:

redtalut
8th June 2007, 11:16 PM
Happy Birthday Hope to see you soon :cheers: :beer: :socool: :halo: :popcorn: :coffee: :dunno:

KathyXB
9th June 2007, 11:36 AM
Hope it was a great day! :cheers:

cacherelle
10th June 2007, 02:24 PM
Awwww thanks EVER so much guys, that's wicked! All my birthday messages from the internet are being printed out and included in my 40th book! ;)

I've had an amazing weekend, and been spoilt rotten! :o Had my own special birthday cache to do, that resulted in having to find a teasure map in a micro, that led me to my garden where I found 2 pressies, one was a bottle of pink champagne :applause: :cheers: and the other was a small pirate chest, inside was a key to the big pirates chest I'd been given in the morning! Inside was 40 personalised geocoins!! :wacko: They look well wicked.....................just got to try and get myself to release a couple of them and work out what to do with the rest! They're so cool I don't want to let them go ha ha ha ha :(

Then I had the most awesome party EVER on a cruise boat on a fab summer evening, where my lads played in their band and sang Happy Birthday to me...............and the DJ sneeked some really cool drum and bass tunes in for me.

Then this morning, I opened all my pressies and cards from the night before, been totally spoilt................................and then those that stayed over and us all went out for a fry up, and now we're chilling and watching an Oasis dvd!! ;)

WHAT a weekend :cool: :socool:

molfrew-mosstoad
10th June 2007, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by cacherelle@Jun 10 2007, 02:24 PM
Awwww thanks EVER so much guys, that's wicked! All my birthday messages from the internet are being printed out and included in my 40th book! ;)

I've had an amazing weekend, and been spoilt rotten! :o Had my own special birthday cache to do, that resulted in having to find a teasure map in a micro, that led me to my garden where I found 2 pressies, one was a bottle of pink champagne :applause: :cheers: and the other was a small pirate chest, inside was a key to the big pirates chest I'd been given in the morning! Inside was 40 personalised geocoins!! :wacko: They look well wicked.....................just got to try and get myself to release a couple of them and work out what to do with the rest! They're so cool I don't want to let them go ha ha ha ha :(

Then I had the most awesome party EVER on a cruise boat on a fab summer evening, where my lads played in their band and sang Happy Birthday to me...............and the DJ sneeked some really cool drum and bass tunes in for me.

Then this morning, I opened all my pressies and cards from the night before, been totally spoilt................................and then those that stayed over and us all went out for a fry up, and now we're chilling and watching an Oasis dvd!! ;)

WHAT a weekend :cool: :socool:
Nice one :socool: sounds like you had a really great time & all those geocoins too! :D but the drum & bass on the boat, naw I had you down more as the theme from Captain Pugwash type :P :lol:

Looks like you was well & truly spoilt.

nobbynobbs
10th June 2007, 08:05 PM
excellent. :coffee:

cacherelle
11th June 2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by molfrew-mosstoad@Jun 10 2007, 05:27 PM

Nice one :socool: sounds like you had a really great time & all those geocoins too! :D but the drum & bass on the boat, naw I had you down more as the theme from Captain Pugwash type :P :lol:

Looks like you was well & truly spoilt.
LOL hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Captain Pugwash meets Drum n Bass.......you could be onto something there!! :socool: :socool: :socool:

Yep totally spoilt cos I had fireworks last night too!!! :o :o :applause: :applause:

But all back to reality today....................with a thump, flippin work! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :angry:

keehotee
11th June 2007, 08:35 PM
Awwwwwww - and you could have come to CoC and cached for 3 days solid in the blazing sunshine on the most heavily cache-populated and beautiful part of the UK - --- AND had a pirate themed barby on Saturday night, and pretended it was all for you......

Glad you had a good'n though - and Happy Birthday (for whenever it was)

nobbynobbs
12th June 2007, 05:34 AM
what camp up on the moor at her age ;) :lol:

keehotee
12th June 2007, 12:40 PM
Mrs B managed......AND she did the Underworld Series!!

cacherelle
12th June 2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by keehotee@Jun 11 2007, 08:35 PM
Awwwwwww - and you could have come to CoC and cached for 3 days solid in the blazing sunshine on the most heavily cache-populated and beautiful part of the UK - --- AND had a pirate themed barby on Saturday night, and pretended it was all for you......

Glad you had a good'n though - and Happy Birthday (for whenever it was)
LOL that sounds darn good......................but I had the pirate boat! :P

And thanks for the birthday salutations ;)

LMAO, camping's hard work at any age nobby!!! ;)

nobbynobbs
13th June 2007, 05:24 AM
which might explain mrs b's absence from here... still recovering? :coffee:

Mrs Blorenge
13th June 2007, 09:41 AM
A belated "Happy Birthday", Cacherelle! Glad you had such a good time for your Special 4 Oh!

I have recovered from doing The UnderWorld caves... but my multi-coloured thighs and shins may need another few days before they are restored to pristine elegance. I am so chuffed to have done that whole series though!
:socool:

It was good to meet keehotee and some of the other local cachers for the first time too... Would have been even better to meet the infamous Nobby Nobbs as well - Another time ;)

Congratulations to Nobby, Keehotee and KathyXB on your various milestones !

nobbynobbs
13th June 2007, 08:13 PM
choice between daughter and meeting you guys...sorry she wins :D

though infamous...i prefer ubiquitous. :lol: i mean little me :halo: deserving of any infamy? surely not :lol:

keehotee
14th June 2007, 05:46 PM
though infamous...i prefer ubiquitous
But if you were ubiquitous, you'd have been with your daughter AND at CoC (and everywhere else as well.

cacherelle
14th June 2007, 06:12 PM
Thanks Mrs B!!! :socool: :socool: :socool:

nobbynobbs
14th June 2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by keehotee@Jun 14 2007, 05:46 PM

though infamous...i prefer ubiquitous
But if you were ubiquitous, you'd have been with your daughter AND at CoC (and everywhere else as well.
wishfull thinking :blink: