Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Radio 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Radio 4 broadcast a programme today re schools and Geocaching - starring Sarah & George of Team Tate. But the interesting thing is that the link that they have put on the You & Yours programme write-up is to this site & not Geocaching.com!
    I swear I did not have anything to do with this - they provided the link!
    So best behaviour please
    Sarah xx

paul.blitz Guest

Originally posted by Team Tate@Jul 31 2003, 09:49 PM
    Radio 4 broadcast a programme today re schools and Geocaching - starring Sarah & George of Team Tate. But the interesting thing is that the link that they have put on the You & Yours programme write-up is to this site & not Geocaching.com!
    I swear I did not have anything to do with this - they provided the link!
    So best behaviour please
    Sarah xx
    Don't seem to be able to find the page for 31/7 broadcast for You & Yours.....

Paul

Hi Paul,

If you go to www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 then click on factual. Then scroll down on "Listen to the latest programmes". Click on You and Yours. Then on the last 7 days box and Thursday. That will, for some bizzare reason take you to 24 July! So then change the address box to read index_20030731.shtml at the end and bingo! It plays.

Alternatively, go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/in..._20030731.shtml then click on the Listen again link in the geocaching section!

Hope it works

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

The Hornet Guest

Just listened to the clip. Thought is a very good programme. Well done to Sarah and especially George who gave an excellent explanation as to what the game is all about.

I'm a governor of my local school and I'll certainly be suggesting to our headteacher we do something similar when the little horrors (and the children ) get back after the summer break.

Peter