Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I'm still here!

Lactodorum Guest

As you may have seen here https://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/in...owtopic=191795 I am no longer involved in reviewing after my continuing disagreement with Groundspeak. However I'm still around and hope to pop into here a bit more regularly than in the past.

Cheers, Peter/Lactodorum/The Hornet

nobbynobbs Guest

I haven't been over to the dark side yet today but I can't say I'm surprised.

You deserve a medal for putting up with it for so long.

Thanks and hopefully you'll have more time to get out and enjoy stuff and assist this forum to expand a little maybe

Dizzley Guest

Blimey!

I'd completely forgotten about these forums. I must pop back more often!
    :coffee: ah, that's better. Where's me slippers?

Best wishes to both ex-reviewers.
    Pete

NickPick Guest

I'm glad you're still here.

And the gc.com forum seems very quiet this morning.

I'd completely forgotten about these forums. I must pop back more often!
    Me too! In fact I couldn't remember my password and even my log in name is 2 years out of date

Jon

Peter and Dave, I'm really sorry that things have panned out the way they have, and we're all going to miss you. I think that you both did a really marvellous job of approving/reviewing caches and of moderating those forums, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's very grateful to you both for all the time and effort you put into that! The only other thing I can say is, well, just get out there and find some boxes, lol...!

I've just noticed a new cache near me which has been approved by a Murricane... Hmm, they're gonna have fun with some of the "special arrangement" ones, like those placed under some of the FC blanket agreements!

Jon, if you want me to change your username just PM me and I'll do that.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

I have sat and watched it all unfolding, and have not really had anything constructive to say so did not. Its very sad that you have both left. So I just wanted to say thank you and relax
    ps smilies on here as well

molfrew-mosstoad Guest

Sorry to see you both go you will be missed. Thanks for everything youve done and all the help you have given us all.

Now you have a little more time get out after some tupperware

Chaotica_UK Guest

Very glad your both still here!

Mark :cheers:

Ditto - ditto
    Muggle - One Voice - One Vote

I know its ages (well, 2 weeks) wince it all blew up. I was away at the time everything happened, so I can't really make head nor tail of the forum discussions.

I'd just like to say a belated THANKS to Peter and Dave for their efforts and excellent work in the past. Sad to see you go, but hoping there are some equally excellent replacements in the offing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guanajuato View Post
    , but hoping there are some equally excellent replacements in the offing.
    So do I, or else no one will be talking to me sorry folks no names as yet can be revealed [despite several attempts to find out] but I'm actively working on the matter. All names put forward have been looked at, I've not ignored anyone

Deci
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

nobbynobbs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian View Post
    So do I, or else no one will be talking to me sorry folks no names as yet can be revealed [despite several attempts to find out] but I'm actively working on the matter. All names put forward have been looked at, I've not ignored anyone

Deci

We all understand don't worry, it can take time to get the psychiatric reports completed.

: beer :

Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian View Post

Deci

I only hope, Dave, that someone has been very straight with the applicants to tell them some of the possible workloads involved

Jan and the Percey Boys Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dodgydaved View Post
    I only hope, Dave, that someone has been very straight with the applicants to tell them some of the possible workloads involved
    Not sure nominations have closed but I suggest

UK Tim
    Alan White

they seem to be the ones for me