Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Seeing as I'm in the hot seat

I figured this is best discussed off the Groundspeak Forums. As the person who will not only have to work extremely closely with, but as anyone I recommend to Groundspeak will have a major affect on the UK. I'm asking for serious suggestions for nominations to be considered to become one of the New UK Geocache Reviewers. Please Only list one person per post with you reasons why you feel they would make a good candidate.

I will take all names suggested and discus them with Dave-Eckington and Peter-Lactodorum. Once I have a list of suitable candidates, I will submit the names to Groundspeak for their consideration. Any person who gets past this stage will then be put before before the World Reviewer Community for their opinions. Any candidate who gets past this stage and receives Groundspeak's final approval, will receive a confidential approach asking them to consider accepting the request to become one of the UK Reviewers.

As you can see from the above, the selection process is not a simple one, as such I will not reveal the names of any candidates in the selection process, and will not announce the chosen person(s) until they have accepted the request [even then all I will reveal will be their chosen Reviewer Account name, leaving them the decision as to whether to reveal their Identity to them.

If you have any objections to a particular person, again please make one post keeping it factual and above all non attacking or flaming.

I will not hesitate to request the GAGB Committee that posts which make any sort of attack or flame is removed from this topic.

As to why I have posted this request on here. On Groundspeaks UK Forum I have the responsibility of Moderating that Forum. This could lead to claims that I am unfairly weighting peoples opinions. On here I am just a ordinary member. I also intend discussing all names of candidates with Dave and Peter so as to obtain a balanced opinion on every person considered.

Deceangi Volunteer UK Reviewer/Moderator Geocaching.com
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

The Flying Boots Guest

I would like to nominate Mrs Blorenge

Originally posted by The Flying Boots@Apr 27 2008, 12:11 PM
    I would go along with that, though I feel i may not get a cup of tea for a while.

Sue, Perth pathfinders seems pretty chilled as well.

Committee head on for a mo.

Please, as Dave as asked nowt derogatory please.

Originally posted by The Flying Boots@Apr 27 2008, 12:11 PM
    Have you read my post in The Other Place where I do a bit of self-promotion? :huh:

Read this first!

Having second thoughts now? :P

I think I'll stick to tea trolley provisioning, it's more my forté. :coffee:

MrsB

Birdman-of-liskatraz Guest

I'd agree with the MrsB nominations. She's very popular... kind, generous, supportive and fair.. and a keen cacher to boot. I think she'd be ideal for the job

More than that she's Cornish.

Jan and the Percey Boys Guest

well this depends on 2 issues - if the moderation/approval system stays the way it is I don't believe I hate anyone enough to give them such a poisoned chalice :halo: .

If however the role was split then I can see a few people that I would like to see involved.

There are people outside of the Forum who would be great for cache approval so people like Happy Landings would work for me.

I also would need to know the volume of work I am suggesting people carry out. if we could get a team of approvers to make the job manageable I am sure a lot of us would volunteer but if it means 100 odd approvals a week and monitor the forum - forget it

Mrs Blorenge :coffee: would be great on the Forums no doubt :cheers:

Mind you the process is pretty daunting who is the World Reviewer Community for instance and how do they get the basis for Judgement? Are we being watched to be sacrificed on the alter of Groundspeak!!!

Bob

I'll try and answer as many questions as possible. Subject to Groundspeaks approval as they have the final say. I would like to bring in 3 persons to cover the territory covered By Dave and Peter. which would reduce the work load some what. The weekend usually being the busiest period.

Initially they will be reviewing only, and adding the Moderating of the forum is something which will be discussed at a future time.

As for mention of Happy Landins, I won't be considering them due to the fact that they have issues which I'm aware off,which preclude them at the present time [sorry as they haven't made this public, I'm not able to]

The Reviewer community get to input their opinions on candidates, as who ever successful will have to be able to work closely with the Reviewer Community and for the community to feel able to work closely with them [with several Reviewers remaining in the closet regarding their actual Identity, they have to feel comfortable that this will remain private. Even if they had a disagreement with the person]
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl

Hi Deci,

Sorry to raise a "point of procedure". The Groundspeak procedure appears to be designed to be anonymous right through, including the candidate themselves until the very end of the process. I guess this is for various reasons but probably includes:

a) giving the candidate a better chance of remaining anonymous afterwards, if that is what they wish, and
    b) not causing offence to a candidate who is rejected.

This procedure of public nominations makes that harder to achieve. I'm not saying it's necessarily the wrong way to approach it, just that these aspects need to be considered. My apologies if you already have considered them.

Rgds, Andy

The Flying Boots Guest

Originally posted by Mrs Blorenge+Apr 27 2008, 11:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mrs Blorenge &#064; Apr 27 2008, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-The Flying Boots@Apr 27 2008, 12:11 PM
    Have you read my post in The Other Place where I do a bit of self-promotion? :huh:

Read this first&#33;

Having second thoughts now? :P

I think I&#39;ll stick to tea trolley provisioning, it&#39;s more my forté. :coffee:

MrsB [/b][/quote]
    Ha Ha

But I agree with your post in that other place

Now.. If I make a comment I aint going to get booted am I :unsure:

The Infamous Moss T
    Moss The Boss... Sorta

So you want Mrs B to be a reviewer..... I think it would be a great idea but be warned, I think she was serious about no micros in ivy and spelling mistakes in caches (I&#39;m with her on that one&#33.... but don&#39;t forget I&#39;m at work all day and would be really upset with you lot if you&#39;ve kept her SO busy that my dinner isn&#39;t ready&#33;&#33; opcorn:

Chris - Mr B of course&#33;

kewfriend Guest

Well if you dont put your hand up no one&#39;s going to know - HAND IS UP :halo:

from a retired old git - with too much time on his hands - and who is barely competent

Moss Trooper wrote:
    Now.. If I make a comment I aint going to get booted am I
    I shouldn&#39;t think so...&#33;

We ban spammers, though now I manage validating members manually they very rarely get in. That apart we aim to keep moderation as light as possible.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

davy boy Guest

Originally posted by Mancunian@Apr 27 2008, 10:58 AM
    I figured this is best discussed off the Groundspeak Forums. As the person who will not only have to work extremely closely with, but as anyone I recommend to Groundspeak will have a major affect on the UK. I&#39;m asking for serious suggestions for nominations to be considered to become one of the New UK Geocache Reviewers. Please Only list one person per post with you reasons why you feel they would make a good candidate.

I will take all names suggested and discus them with Dave-Eckington and Peter-Lactodorum. Once I have a list of suitable candidates, I will submit the names to Groundspeak for their consideration. Any person who gets past this stage will then be put before before the World Reviewer Community for their opinions. Any candidate who gets past this stage and receives Groundspeak&#39;s final approval, will receive a confidential approach asking them to consider accepting the request to become one of the UK Reviewers.

As you can see from the above, the selection process is not a simple one, as such I will not reveal the names of any candidates in the selection process, and will not announce the chosen person(s) until they have accepted the request [even then all I will reveal will be their chosen Reviewer Account name, leaving them the decision as to whether to reveal their Identity to them.

If you have any objections to a particular person, again please make one post keeping it factual and above all non attacking or flaming.

I will not hesitate to request the GAGB Committee that posts which make any sort of attack or flame is removed from this topic.

As to why I have posted this request on here. On Groundspeaks UK Forum I have the responsibility of Moderating that Forum. This could lead to claims that I am unfairly weighting peoples opinions. On here I am just a ordinary member. I also intend discussing all names of candidates with Dave and Peter so as to obtain a balanced opinion on every person considered.

Deceangi Volunteer UK Reviewer/Moderator Geocaching.com
    I would be very surprised if anyone who has their name put forward wants to do the job under the present circumstances.

F B Guest

I would like to nominate sfab as his organisational skills are quite amazing and have served him well over the years, EX RAF radar technition still working in this feild he has had detailed experiance with contract management working in CMT then later as a insatllation manager. he is used to working within stricked guidlines
    fat bloke

Originally posted by amberel@Apr 27 2008, 03:23 PM
    Hi Deci,

Sorry to raise a "point of procedure". The Groundspeak procedure appears to be designed to be anonymous right through, including the candidate themselves until the very end of the process. I guess this is for various reasons but probably includes:

a) giving the candidate a better chance of remaining anonymous afterwards, if that is what they wish, and
    b) not causing offence to a candidate who is rejected.

This procedure of public nominations makes that harder to achieve. I&#39;m not saying it&#39;s necessarily the wrong way to approach it, just that these aspects need to be considered. My apologies if you already have considered them.

Rgds, Andy
    Your correct Groundspeaks selection policy does guarantee privacy in normal circumstances, but this is a total different situation. When we looked at suggesting a new person to Review Ireland, we had all the time needed to discus who was suitable first. Before submitting the chosen person to the selection process.The way the selection policy works also protects anyone who gets submitted, and is not acceptable either to Groundspeak or the Reviewer community feel they have issues with the person. In that never knowing they&#39;ve been in selection and failed, they don&#39;t feel slighted

In this case there is a urgent need to bring on not just one person but two and possibly even three. Given the circumstances of this, many will look at whats happened and say no thanks.

To move things forward I need to know who is prepared to say Yes. By asking for the community to submit peoples name, it gives them a chance to say No before they find themselves being asked. And then feeling in a awkward position.

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl

Could you give people an idea of what they might be on for?
    as in timescales invoved.
    I shouldn&#39;t think there are many people that could put in several hours everyday.

Originally posted by Tiger&#045;Eyes@Apr 27 2008, 05:25 PM
    Could you give people an idea of what they might be on for?
    as in timescales invoved.
    I shouldn&#39;t think there are many people that could put in several hours everyday.
    Generally speaking 2 or 3 hours a day, much more at the weekends, especially if Sunday dawns sunny

You will also meet many new, great and lasting friends - some in real time and most in cyberspace

You will also feel shafted, repeatedly, by those you thought you trusted :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

With such a great "Job Description" from dodgydaved will anyone want the job?????

Originally posted by Birdman&#045;of&#045;liskatraz@Apr 27 2008, 06:04 PM
    With such a great "Job Description" from dodgydaved will anyone want the job?????
    Don&#39;t get me wrong, for most of the 5 years it was rewarding and GREAT fun , but the last 6 weeks or so stank.

Jan and the Percey Boys Guest

It looks like you need to find someone who can cache during the week and review at weekends. This tends to suggest you need either unemployed, retired or home based carer/housewife/househusband

I must admirt its a damned clever way to staff your commercial organisation

If anyone wants to work long hpurs for a charity for no pay then good on you, I spent 2 years as a volunteer worker with Street Kids in Brazil before we had the kids and whilst it cost us loads of money hey it was worthwhile, but to do that volume of work for a profit making business - no not for me. Obviously if someone said just a couple of hours a week well I&#39;d give up my sunday morning gladly but I think too much is being asked.

Bob

I&#39;m think that what&#39;s needed are proper "Job Descriptions" and "Person Specifications" so people know exactly what&#39;s involved etc..

US commercial organisations have to develop a Training Manual to cover all aspects of their operation. (Trust me, I have personal experience).

In the US, the general policy seems to be that the Manual is God and has to be slavishly followed (probably for fear of litigation). Common sense and personal initiative are actively discouraged in many corporate entities.

So who is going to ask Groundspeak for a copy of the Volunteer Reviewer Training Manual, as well as the Job Specification?
    Try not to let your mind wander...........
    It's too small and fragile to be out by itself

Whats being looked for?

A ability to work with people, both with the community. And as part of a close nit team.

A good Knowledge of the Guidelines

Someone who is prepared to give up Free Time for the benefit of the community.

Who is flexible and adaptable,as there is a need to not only be able to understand changes to the Guidelines and Additional tools for both the membership but also the Reviewer community and a be able to apply those changes. But also a ability to explain where needed those changes to the membership.

Now I&#39;m not being rude here, please keep this topic for providing suggestions for possible candidates. If you wish to discus the in&#39;s and out&#39;s of things please take it to a new topic. Currently I&#39;m chasing my tail trying to clear the queue, with a cache or 2 appearing in the queue every time I clear one off. And to be honest, whilst I can keep this pace up in the short term. In the longer term I face burning out due to the extra strain it is placing on me. I specifically started this topic to fast track to obtain New colleagues.

For those interested in offering their services, Saturday and Sundays can involve 70-100 caches each day, with around 100-120 [these are figures from experience] spread during the week. Thats spread over the whole country, so spread between all the UK Reviewers.

Deci

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl

davy boy Guest

GUIDELINES = information intended to ADVISE PEOPLE on how something should be done or what something should be&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by davy boy@Apr 27 2008, 11:36 PM
    GUIDELINES = information intended to ADVISE PEOPLE on how something should be done or what something should be&#33;&#33;
    Now this is being totally RUDE&#33; If you&#39;ve not got a genuine suggestion for someone who you believe would be suitable to become a Reviewer, or have a query about what is involved in actual commitment needed.

Then Please Don&#39;t Post Here but Start a New Topic. If I&#39;m not able to get local help, of people who understand the local cache situation very soon.

Then I&#39;m afraid Groundspeak will need to find a completely New Reviewer team for the UK, as I&#39;m personally at a stage where I&#39;m ready to walk due to the lack of aid I&#39;m getting from the UK community.

If you want people who will follow Groundspeaks Interpretation of the Guidelines to the letter, without any flexibility that they do allow, then that is what you&#39;ll end up with.

If you wish to comment about Groundspeaks clamp down, and point out that all topics which could even possibly be of a commercial nature should be closed. Then take it to Groundspeak and don&#39;t PM or Email me with them.

I can not and will not comment.

Since my colleagues resigned my work load has already doubled, and thats in less than 7 days&#33; And by doubled I mean double the No of caches I see in a normal 7 Day period&#33;

I want people who I can happily and closely work with, and the community wants people they will be happy with and can support. Unless we work together in that aim, we wont achieve it&#33;

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl

Chin up Dave

I guess the regional reviewers will probably go out the window, so locality wouldn&#39;t necessarily be an issue?

I reckon our very own Nobby needs more to keep him occupied in the wee hours so I nominate Mr Nobby Nobbs

I nominate Kewfriend - for one, he&#39;s volunteered

I believe reviewers sign up to a code of conduct re FTF, puzzle solutions etc.

Can you provide details on some of these please, it may have a bearing on who says yes or no.

Hope you either find someone or put GC in a situation where they rethink.

The first cache published on an SSSI or heritage site by a USA reviewer will be interesting to say the least &#33;&#33;&#33;
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."

davy boy Guest

:huh: I appologise if you saw it as rude Dave, it was not meant to be.... Just a quote from the oxford dictionary.

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by Tiger&#045;Eyes@Apr 28 2008, 12:59 PM
    I reckon our very own Nobby needs more to keep him occupied in the wee hours so I nominate Mr Nobby Nobbs
    Thank you for the suggestion and I wish that personal circumstances didn&#39;t make me have to say no as Dave desperately needs some help.

Anyway, do you really think the world is ready for me as a reviewer&#33;&#33;

May I point out that the possibility of committee members of GAGB acting as gc.com reviewers has been discussed in the past, and whilst I can&#39;t remember all the details I do remember that it was considered unacceptable, due, I think, to potential conflicts of interest.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Originally posted by Mancunian+Apr 28 2008, 09:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mancunian @ Apr 28 2008, 09:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-davy boy@Apr 27 2008, 11:36 PM
    Now this is being totally RUDE&#33; If you&#39;ve not got a genuine suggestion for someone who you believe would be suitable to become a Reviewer, or have a query about what is involved in actual commitment needed.

Then Please Don&#39;t Post Here but Start a New Topic. If I&#39;m not able to get local help, of people who understand the local cache situation very soon.

Then I&#39;m afraid Groundspeak will need to find a completely New Reviewer team for the UK, as I&#39;m personally at a stage where I&#39;m ready to walk due to the lack of aid I&#39;m getting from the UK community.

If you want people who will follow Groundspeaks Interpretation of the Guidelines to the letter, without any flexibility that they do allow, then that is what you&#39;ll end up with.

If you wish to comment about Groundspeaks clamp down, and point out that all topics which could even possibly be of a commercial nature should be closed. Then take it to Groundspeak and don&#39;t PM or Email me with them.

I can not and will not comment.

Since my colleagues resigned my work load has already doubled, and thats in less than 7 days&#33; And by doubled I mean double the No of caches I see in a normal 7 Day period&#33;

I want people who I can happily and closely work with, and the community wants people they will be happy with and can support. Unless we work together in that aim, we wont achieve it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Deci, please hang in there,

It has been less than a week since your colleagues resigned.

We can wait for caches, its not urgent, its not the end of the world, its a hobby, if you get a backlog, let some of the other reviewers help out until the positions of new UK reviewers are filled.

Of course we all support you, and would like to help, but not many of us have the time, or the geeky know how, or weekends free to do what you do, and yes people do want to know what they are letting themselves in for before committing themselves.

If I knew somebody who would fit the requirements I would suggest them, but I think very few of us are available at the weekends...........but then, is it really urgent that work is done over the weekend? - can it not just wait till a weekday - like normal business?

Sorry, not being much help am I, but please bear with it all, you have plenty of friends out here&#33;

We do not expect you to be superman.........but if you want to give the outfit a try, can I have a photo&#33;

Sue

So .....getting back to the original reason for this thread .......

lets have some volunteers or suggestions on who would fit the requirements to be a reviewer to help Deci out.

Originally posted by dodgydaved@Apr 27 2008, 06:37 PM

...Generally speaking 2 or 3 hours a day, much more at the weekends, especially if Sunday dawns sunny

20-25 hours a week is a lot&#33; Thank you again for doing so much, for so long.

Can I just ask - Who decides that there should be 4 (or maybe 5 Reviewers) for the UK? Only it seems to me that there are very few Geocachers that would be able to fit in this many hours of voluntary work, week in, week out. Would it be feasible to recruit maybe 5 new people thus spreading the load, so that nobody would end up doing more than perhaps 10hours a week?

Originally posted by Mrs Blorenge+Apr 28 2008, 03:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mrs Blorenge &#064; Apr 28 2008, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dodgydaved@Apr 27 2008, 06:37 PM

...Generally speaking 2 or 3 hours a day, much more at the weekends, especially if Sunday dawns sunny

20-25 hours a week is a lot&#33; Thank you again for doing so much, for so long.

Can I just ask - Who decides that there should be 4 (or maybe 5 Reviewers) for the UK? Only it seems to me that there are very few Geocachers that would be able to fit in this many hours of voluntary work, week in, week out. Would it be feasible to recruit maybe 5 new people thus spreading the load, so that nobody would end up doing more than perhaps 10hours a week? [/b][/quote]
    Yes, I agree it is far too much for somebody when it is purely unpaid voluntary work.

However, I also feel that if too many people are doing the same job, the guidelines could get interpreted/bent differently and could cause problems.

So could each volunteer be in charge of different things, say 3/4 reviewers for cache publishing, 2/3 mods for forum covering different hours, somebody with &#39;geeky&#39; knowledge for those technical questions? Somebody available to answer general email questions? ....... Or something along similar lines? .......Or is that a totally silly idea?

Definately needs to be a way forward to lighten the load.

keehotee Guest

Just a thought - but might the solution be to have a panel of reviewers, with one co-ordinator?
    The panel would be anonymous, with only the co-ordinator "visible" to the cache setting public. Deci (for example only.... ) could then pass submitted caches out in turn to his own group of lackeys for review.......?
    The group would have to be voluntary, obviously, but entry could be as simple as filling out a form volunteering to perform cache reviewing duties occassionally....?

p.s. Does anybody here know how to spell volounteer/ volunteering/????
    p.p.s or occassionally??

Originally posted by keehotee@Apr 28 2008, 05:42 PM

p.s. Does anybody here know how to spell volounteer/ volunteering/????
    p.p.s or occassionally??
    B..R..A..V..E ??

D..E..D..I..C..A..T..E..D ??

Subject to Groundspeaks approval as they have the final say, I&#39;m hoping to recruit 3 persons to cover the work load Dave and Peter covered. Personally I consider the normal workload fine but it helps that I a certified addict :lol: . I have realized that the amount of time needed to be put in is not acceptable to many so needed to be spread out more.

The UK Reviewers actively discus issues and problem caches between ourselves , sometimes several times a day, and I wish that to continue. Reviewers have a target time of 72 hours to perform a initial review.

The Review page has extra features which help deal with the checks needed, and there are outside tools strictly for reviewers use [outside means non GC System tools]

There is a 7 moratorium on a reviewer going to find any Multi/Puzzle/Letter Box Hybrid not at the posted coordinates On any they have reviewed. As they have had access to the needed information

On Traditional caches there isn&#39;t as they have the same chance as everyone else with Instant Notification.

Reviewers are also held to a stricter code of conduct, as they are representatives of Groundspeak. This includes a requirement of confidentiality as there is access to information from Groundspeak about future features. Not all of which make it on to the site, also some members of the Reviewer community are deeply in the closet.

New Reviewers get full disclosure on induction :P

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl

Originally posted by Mancunian@Apr 28 2008, 09:28 PM

On Traditional caches there isn&#39;t as they have the same chance as everyone else with Instant Notification.

But surely a reviewer would still see the co-ords before they hit the publish button. I&#39;m sure I&#39;m only talking hypothetically but, in theory, they could go out sign the log and return home before they publish. They could then log the FTF shortly afterwards to make it all seem legal-like. :halo:
    Supporting Box Hunting

The Wilkerson Family Guest

Originally posted by Izzy and the Lizard King+Apr 28 2008, 09:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Izzy and the Lizard King &#064; Apr 28 2008, 09:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Mancunian@Apr 28 2008, 09:28 PM

But surely a reviewer would still see the co-ords before they hit the publish button. I&#39;m sure I&#39;m only talking hypothetically but, in theory, they could go out sign the log and return home before they publish. They could then log the FTF shortly afterwards to make it all seem legal-like. :halo: [/b][/quote]
    And there was me thinking that we hid a cache, and filled in the form then one of the reviewers leapt in their car and rushed to cache site to check all was OK before publishing. :P :lol:

Richard

Originally posted by Izzy and the Lizard King+Apr 28 2008, 09:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Izzy and the Lizard King @ Apr 28 2008, 09:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mancunian@Apr 28 2008, 09:28 PM

[/b][/quote]
    ....bloomin&#39; hummock, I never realised that

Well I did say I was talking hypothetically.

P
    Supporting Box Hunting

Originally posted by dodgydaved@Apr 28 2008, 10:11 PM

....bloomin&#39; hummock, I never realised that
    It&#39;s one of those unpublished guidelines that only reviewers know about
    Supporting Box Hunting

I would like to nominate Write and Mane as reviewers (either as a team or just one of them).

If you look at their caches you can see they have a good eye for detail and seem very organised.

Anyone want to second them/him/her ?

Sorry to drift ON topic :unsure:

gasman2857 Guest

Originally posted by The Wilkerson Family+Apr 28 2008, 10:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Wilkerson Family &#064; Apr 28 2008, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Izzy and the Lizard King@Apr 28 2008, 09:53 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mancunian
    @Apr 28 2008, 09:28 PM

But surely a reviewer would still see the co-ords before they hit the publish button. I&#39;m sure I&#39;m only talking hypothetically but, in theory, they could go out sign the log and return home before they publish. They could then log the FTF shortly afterwards to make it all seem legal-like. :halo:
    And there was me thinking that we hid a cache, and filled in the form then one of the reviewers leapt in their car and rushed to cache site to check all was OK before publishing. :P :lol:

Richard[/b][/quote]
    Aye I suspect the rate poor Deccy is working at the moment the chances of him leaving his house for anything are slim let alone the chance he might get out to search for a cache - advance knowledge or not.

Lets remember that as things stand we have only have ONE UK reviewer left. Now let&#39;s cut him some slack before he walks too and we only have external reviewers imposed on us.