Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Going for a Burton (gFAB 2008) Camping Event

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default Going for a Burton (gFAB 2008) Camping Event

    August camping event gone live - more info here

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Bump!

  3. #3
    keehotee Guest

    Default

    Liane - If I didn't know better I'd have thought you were here on an event bumping crusade......

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quite possibly There'll be another one coming soon ... watch this space

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Please sir could you shift this one over to the posh new sub forum, ta very muchly :wub:

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cache Hoppers View Post
    Please sir could you shift this one over to the posh new sub forum, ta very muchly :wub:
    Done.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    There are 100 caches within 7.2 miles of the event, 60 caches within 3.7 miles. That doesn't include ~cough~ the 10 Boyz Toyz caches.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uk89camaro View Post
    There are 100 caches within 7.2 miles of the event, 60 caches within 3.7 miles. That doesn't include ~cough~ the 10 Boyz Toyz caches.
    Shameless advertising I loved the Boyz Toyz series.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uk89camaro View Post
    There are 100 caches within 7.2 miles of the event, 60 caches within 3.7 miles. That doesn't include ~cough~ the 10 Boyz Toyz caches.
    Shameless advertising I loved the Boyz Toyz series. I have still one to get on that series!! Better not be any cows about when I go fer it

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cache Hoppers View Post
    Shameless advertising I loved the Boyz Toyz series. I have still one to get on that series!! Better not be any cows about when I go fer it
    Thanks for that. It's quite a popular series.
    I'm hoping to get this out before the event.....no not the chair.



  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quack!!! Is that a mandarin?

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Brizzle
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Gutted - I can't make gFAB. My weekend on call so no getting out of work. Boo!

  13. #13
    SidAndBob Guest

    Default Puzzle caches

    Wow! What a lot of puzzle caches in the area.
    I'm certainly glad I didn't start working on them earlier as many have just been archived.:wacko:


  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Just a little bump before I disappear for the Bank Holiday weekend. Get in quick - still a few places left!! Contact site (see event page) to book a pitch and pay your deposit.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SidAndBob View Post
    Wow! What a lot of puzzle caches in the area.
    I'm certainly glad I didn't start working on them earlier as many have just been archived.:wacko:

    Never mind the archived ones ... lots of new ones going down this weekend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •