Have just had the delightful experience of going to the GSP site and finding that my front page has changed and am surprised that there are no postings here. This has prompted me to post this.

I have watched TPTB at GSP dig them selves into a great big hole over the last few months and tried not to comment, hoping that it would sort its self out.

We lost two very patient, well balanced reviewers/mods for reasons not explained. We may well lose another, perhaps, as he has taken a step back from modding.

We now have a "state" system for counties that wasn't, as I rember what most wanted - Rutsons was favourite (not ours, but we would go with the flow). I lost interest when the then reviewers/mods explained the situation and said that GSP wanted a quick solution.

I checked the forums this evening and found the thread "All change again" Read it and wondered why there was a comment about font change, only to find that the front page colour had changed, but not much else, and our, now added, avitar was distorted.

My questions are (though I guess I should be asking this elsewhere):

Why mess about with things if there is no significant improvement?

Why create the upset, that has resulted in the personnel change here in GB?

Why introduce a "state" system that has little benefit (using the 80/20 rule) to anyone that doesn't live near an estuary?

This is posted with sadness, when L & I started in this game it was for fun, a bit of exercise and because we wanted to. We have seen things that we may not have approved of but ignored them, but now feel that things are going too far.

Moan over, but I do feel better!

H