Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: A Bizarre request - Help me cheer up a friend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A Bizarre request - Help me cheer up a friend

One of my closest friends is moving soon to a place beyond a daytrip to visit her ,
    we have a tradition of playing friendly jokes on each other , these have invoved me leaving decorated christmas trees round my other friends houses , Alison creating fake mole hills on Kates garden whilst she was on holiday , Alison posting toast yes thats right toast via royal mail (as it is not in an envelope just a piece of toast with an address lable and a stamp) , and various other minor jokes. (the worst one on me was Kates hubby kidnapped one of my chickens and sent me a ransom demand via picture text) For my final joke i would like to post packs of pretty tissues to Alison (she is the one whos moving) but don't want any of them to be posted from Norfolk (otherwise she would know who is behind it) would anyone be prepared to post some tissues for me? I have them ready to go, I would post them to you, all you need to do is tear off the outer envelope and pop it into you nearest postbox. If you don't mind helping me just email me you addy or PM me with it and when it comes to the goodbyes at least she won't run out of tissues.
    Cheers
    Fiona (sorry if I sound mad )

PM sent. Mad, you, Fiona...?
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Yeah, sure... anything for a laugh... ummmm... or a weep.

I think we need a mission report on this - How many packets of tissues have been despatched so far? Do you have a GB map with flags in it to mark the "sent from" locations? Is your friend now feeling better... or worse?