Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: New reviewer

fraggle69 Guest

Default New reviewer

I think there's been an announcement but are groundspeak looking for a third, possibly fourth reviewer and what areas will the currently new reviewer be covering?

Aiii

congrats

PS no I am defo not interested in the job

I wasn't at the Mega ecvent so a heraty congrats to Graculus (Mr B (Chris)) :cheers:
    Happy Caching

Gazooks

- Setting a good example for children takes all the fun out of middle age.

dino Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle69 View Post
    I think there's been an announcement but are groundspeak looking for a third, possibly fourth reviewer and what areas will the currently new reviewer be covering?
    The plans are for at least a 3rd reviewer and possibly a 4th but AFAIK Dave's plan is to let the 2nd reviewer bed in for a while and then appoint a 3rd and if there is to be a 4th then it will be a decision among the first 3 (with GC.com involved also of course).

I'm not sure who is covering which areas but I'm sure Dave/Chris will confirm the details once things have quietened down and tehy have recovered from Mega

nobbynobbs Guest

Just to say welcome and good luck to Chris. :cheers:

Oh my god, thats gonna be a tense household!!!

Well done Chris and good luck with it.

Terry

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    The plans are for at least a 3rd reviewer and possibly a 4th but AFAIK Dave's plan is to let the 2nd reviewer bed in for a while and then appoint a 3rd and if there is to be a 4th then it will be a decision among the first 3 (with GC.com involved also of course).

I'm not sure who is covering which areas but I'm sure Dave/Chris will confirm the details once things have quietened down and tehy have recovered from Mega
    Chris is just starting to be trained up [it's very different to just finding caches ] and will soon be publishing caches. I'll then step back from South Wales completely [and yes I can hear the cheers of relief from there ] we'll then discus about how we divide the country up, until we have more members joining the team.

Deci

I can tell you that I have permission for a second team member, but that's not yet been finally resolved yet so please keep your fingers crossed.

And Lucilla and Chris will be doing different but complimentary roles, so it should be a nice and happy household
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

nobbynobbs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian View Post

And Lucilla and Chris will be doing different but complimentary roles, so it should be a nice and happy household

so many jokes that could be said, but I would hate to risk my tea and biscuit priviledges hmy:

I've had a laugh at some of the above comments

Just so you get the picture - In the evenings we are often in separate rooms, on our own computer/laptop...

From the distance comes the howl (rather in the style of Victor Meldrew), "OOOOh no! I do not believe it!..."
    Then the other one will wander across to find out what has stimulated the plaintive cry...
    Not that any confidentiality is breached, of course, as we both respect GSP's approach to that matter h34r:

Let's just say that while some matters provoke comments like, "This is so bl**dy stupid,"... "Think again, sunshine"... "You must be joking!", there have already been other times where we've said, "That was nice of him/her"... "Very well put, mate!" ... "It's nice to see someone with a bit of common sense", ... or "That went well, didn't it?"

Like most things - "Swings and roundabouts"

Lucilla

LOL, well, it's good to hear that it's added some more excitement to your lives. Congratulations on achieving your mutual posts and best wishes for the future! :socool:

I am still waiting for my email from GSP asking me to be the next new moderator :wacko:

M

Quote Originally Posted by Us 4 and Jess View Post
    I am still waiting for my email from GSP asking me to be the next new moderator :wacko:

M
    You mean it's not me??

Birdman-of-liskatraz Guest

Not saying anything... but there is a bit of a Birdie theme going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman-of-liskatraz View Post
    Not saying anything... but there is a bit of a Birdie theme going on...
    It's YOU------------------->

The Big Green Bird doesn't keep me in it's confidence you understand.. but I get the hint he is enjoying himself and getting to grips with the job in hand.

He is of course guided by Deceangi who I believe has been of tremendous help to The Big Green Bird. He (TBGB) is hoping soon to spread his wings and fly around more of the country doing good work. But he doesn't want to fly too fast too soon :wacko:

He has asked to remind you of the great work that his good friend The Brightly Coloured Duck is doing. Of course he and The Brightly Coloured Duck are good friends :wub:
    Finally he has asked to me tell you that only Mr B can call him The Big Green Bird this being a special privilege.

Chris (MrB)

So.........is it him above?

Who? You mean the black bird with the red legs and beak? I dunno... Ask him

I did, kind of, but no reply came back the stern answer

Birdman-of-liskatraz Guest

Default Moi

*Coughs* Noo not really..