Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Events Calendar

Pyoung1s Guest

Question Events Calendar

Is there such a thing as a GB wide events calendar? If so where?

Think your supposed to buy one off Mandy and write them on yourself!

Sorry, not on commission! h34r:

An events calendar would be excellent! :socool:

If you look near the top of this page there is a link to "calender" down the bottom of that page you can change from default caender to events calender. If everyone pops their event onto there then we will have our very own event calender

I have just entered our next Somerset & Bristol quarterly get-together into the Events calendar ..... in 2wks time

It only appears in the 'event' calendar where the other events are appearing in 'Default' and 'Event'.
    - Do I need to add it twice ?

... hopefully we will have a date for Mega2 soon.

I initial put the events that I knew about into the default calender but then realised that with the birthdays in there as well it would get crowded so I set up another calender and didn't bother deleting the events from the first.

Birdman-of-liskatraz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Leaf View Post
    I have just entered our next Somerset & Bristol quarterly get-together into the Events calendar ..... in 2wks time

It only appears in the 'event' calendar where the other events are appearing in 'Default' and 'Event'.
    - Do I need to add it twice ?

... hopefully we will have a date for Mega2 soon.
    We have a date now...

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman-of-liskatraz View Post
    We have a date now...
    I have added this to the Events calendar (and Default calendar ... initially by accident as it kept reverting back to default!, but thought would be ok to leave in both calendars).

Pyoung1s Guest

:socool: thanks for that, useful planning tool if one is not sure where to head for a weekend! Now how about filling it chaps?

fraggle69 Guest

Wondering why Tiger-Eyes has put the FME on the calendar under 31st Aug and not 31st Oct . Hope there isn't duff info out there and it's just paw trouble from the tiger

Fiona had actually put the event under both 31st Aug and 31st Oct... Tiger paws can be clumsy things to type with, so I've deleted the August entry...
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle69 View Post
    Wondering why Tiger-Eyes has put the FME on the calendar under 31st Aug and not 31st Oct . Hope there isn't duff info out there and it's just paw trouble from the tiger
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

fraggle69 Guest

No worries, I saw the mistake so added it the 31st Oct, hope there's no double listing. I also added the other things.

This could be quite a useful tool