Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Take A Hike Adventure 1 - Lyke Wake Walk

Pyoung1s Guest

Thumbs up Take A Hike Adventure 1 - Lyke Wake Walk

Right after FMEing on Scarth Wood Moor "Take A Hike"! Put best foot forward and head east into the night! GC1FA91 Adventure 1 - Lyke Wake Walk!

Pyoung1s Guest

Three training weekends left for those wishing to take part!

fraggle69 Guest

Default Bacon Radio enthusiasssts

I am attending https://www.geocaching.com/seek/cach...y&log=&numlogs=
    I'll be monitoring http://www.ukrepeater.net/repeaters/gb3hg.htm throughout the walk, anyone making contact will be able to discover a geocoin, first contact wins an unactivated garmin geocoin. The callsign to call is M6GEO. I'll also be monitoring the 2m calling freq 145.500. :cheers:

fraggle69 Guest

just bumping this because its all kicking off this Friday 31st Oct with a flashmob to start the walking event off. If you're at a loose end come up and party on. Some great prizes to be had in the FME raffle, inc an unactivated garmin geocoin wooohooo.

Happy Halloweeeeeeeen:socool:

Intercepted them just before the end, I am sure Fraggle will be able to walk less like a ruptured duck in a few months or so .

They all finished which when you consider the conditions on the moor is pretty amazing.

Well done!

Thanks Tony!

NOw then... what's next...

Quote Originally Posted by rutson View Post
    Thanks Tony!

NOw then... what's next...
    Sit down and eat loads of popcorn whilst watching the latest dramas unfold over on the groundspeak forums

fraggle69 Guest

Thanks Tony, yeah I am walking much better today hehe. I was glad I took the extra day to recover. I'd just like to add that nobody told me it was gonna hurt that much. I'd have still done it though hehe!! hmm work tomorrow, big smiles all round. Will I do it again? Maybe not tomorrow, but one day perhaps. hehe

Glad you all finished it.. It's a bit of a slog..
    What where your times like?(10.40 years ago)
    I may be up for the next one.. As long as it's not the Derwent Watershed:cheers: