Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hidden Treasures Screensaver....any interest?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lassitude Guest

Default Hidden Treasures Screensaver....any interest?

Well assuming you folks read the 'other' forums you may have seen my post announcing my return some months ago. Unfortunately shortly after that my father passed away so I have had a rough few months. I did manage to show up to the meeting in Purbeck but was not really myself as that was soon after it happened.

Anyhow things are finally settling down and I intend to become more active again. One of the things I produced a good few years back was 'Hidden Treasures'- It was a free Windows screen saver of digital photos submitted by teams and compiled by me. I am planning on making the next in the series 'Hidden Treasures v' and though I would test the water to see if there is any interest.

So if there are enough teams who can provide good quality digital photos taken during Caching then I will go ahead.

The photos need to:
    - 4Mpixel or better at a good resolution
    - Taken while looking for a chace
    - keep the cache location a secret (i.e. Do not give away the exact cache location!)
    - Be scenery, building, plant etc (nothing personal but I am not looking for pictures of team members)

Any contributors will be creditied in the screensaver and will recieve a CD with this screensaver and the previous versions.

I would also consider creating a customised saver for a forthcoming event.

If there is enough interest I will post an email address for submissions to be sent to.

thanks

Lassitude
    Last edited by Lassitude; 26th August 2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: premature post