When it's been approved (as there's no requirement to take part in the Go Ape activities I think it's when, not if!) I'll post a link to GC1EE9V, but in the meantime, from the event page:

Monkeying Around in Wendover Woods (Bucks)
Sunday September 14th, from 12pm at Wendover Woods, near Aylesbury, Bucks.

Parking at the main car park (follow Wendover Woods signs, the entrance is opposite the golf course) is £3 all day, but if you continue along the road (or stop early if coming from the south of the woods) to N51 45.930 W000 41.874 you'll find other, free parking with access close by. A little 0.8mile walk to the event site from there though - Bring a bike?

There is no requirement to take part in the Go Ape activities to attend this event! But if you'd like to, prebooking is vital. At the moment there are 56 spaces available between 12pm-2pm on that Sunday. You can book via this link (amend the form details with the number in your group) or by calling 0870 444 5562 but please wait until the event has been approved if you're keen to get your smiley! If you're not taking part, there's under-cover seating, a cafe in the woods close by, BBQ areas, ample parking, loos etc.

Important!:
Go Ape's rules are you have to be 10 or over, and up to 17 years old you have to be accompanied by an 18+ adult. Minimum height is 140cm (4ft 7") and maximum weight is 130Kg (20.5 Stone). You need to wear suitable closed-toe shoes/boots, be physically fit and able to handle heights! If you chicken out before going too far you can get a refund. Non participants are free to watch 'Apes' (18+ £25 for around 2-3hours) and 'Baboons' (10-17years £20 for the same course) from below, take photos, throw bananas, etc.

Additional Hints ( Decrypt )
[Bring your own ape suit]

More information here as and when I have it, or feel free to ask questions