Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bop a Ball

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. E. Wales
    Posts
    1,223

    Default Bop a Ball

    So you didn't make the grade to be a fighter pilot?

    Never mind, try this one instead: All you have to do is click on a ball on a string - how difficult can that be?

    Bop a Ball

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Aaaaaggghh...!!! Why can't it be green, anyway? h34r:
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Tricky one, I think I've just got it to a third shade of green
    If there was a competition for witty signatures, I'd come last.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Brizzle
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Aaaaaaaggggh! I give up...... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    South of England
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgemaster View Post
    Tricky one, I think I've just got it to a third shade of green
    I like the Black one Oh & the pink one
    We like Greens

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Mendips, Somerset
    Posts
    2,769

    Default

    17 different colour changes so far

  7. #7

    Default

    There's a little trick to this, makes it very easy.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martybartfast View Post
    There's a little trick to this, makes it very easy.
    I rather thought there might be, but I haven't been able to find it yet. I've seen just four colours... hmy:
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​


  9. #9

    Default

    Hint:
    Qent gur onyybba hc gb gur gbc evtug unaq pbeare naq zbir gur zbhfr cbvagre bhg bs gur obk, guvf jvyy yrnir gur onyybba fhfcraqrq gurer. Arkg zbir gur cbvagre qbja hagvy vg'f whfg orfvqr gur onyybba, ohg fgvyy bhgfvqr gur obk. Abj dhvpxyl zbir gur cbvagre bire gur onyybba naq pyvpx, lbh fubhyq pngpu gur onyybba cerggl rnfvyl.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martybartfast View Post
    Hint:
    Qent gur onyybba hc gb gur gbc evtug unaq pbeare naq zbir gur zbhfr cbvagre bhg bs gur obk, guvf jvyy yrnir gur onyybba fhfcraqrq gurer. Arkg zbir gur cbvagre qbja hagvy vg'f whfg orfvqr gur onyybba, ohg fgvyy bhgfvqr gur obk. Abj dhvpxyl zbir gur cbvagre bire gur onyybba naq pyvpx, lbh fubhyq pngpu gur onyybba cerggl rnfvyl.
    Abj V gevrq gung, ohg ba gur yrsg, naq V pbhyqa'g trg vg gb jbex gurer - vg qvqa'g bpphe gb zr gb gel vg ba gur bgure fvqr...!
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •