Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Announcing the GAGB Download Section

Thumbs up Announcing the GAGB Download Section

As we are continually looking for way to help cachers that frequent our site the GAGB committee has decided to host a usefull downloads section here on the site.

The bare bones of this is now up on the site here:

https://www.gagb.org.uk/logbooks.php

It is hoped that this section of the site will grow and be a definitive repository of usefull downloads such as logbooks and sheet and cache info sheets. At the moment there is a 35mm film pot logbook template.

If anyone has any that they have designed and if you would be happy for us to host the files here then please get in touch with me and I will look into getting them up on the site.
    "I Cache, therefore I am"

An excellent idea. How about a central repository for al the caching Greasemonkey scripts. At the moment, if I need to reinstall a script for any reason I have to search through 4 or 5 sites to try to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Roger View Post
    An excellent idea. How about a central repository for al the caching Greasemonkey scripts. At the moment, if I need to reinstall a script for any reason I have to search through 4 or 5 sites to try to find it.
    The only problem I could see about that would be copyright issues. If you know the writer of the script and they were to get in touch then I'm sure we could host those files on here as well. Good idea.
    :socool:

Just added some links to Lord Elphs amazing Memory Map icons and his greasemonkey scripts.

Links placed with Lord Elphs permission, so that his resources can be easilly found by cachers frequenting the GAGB website.

Many thanks to Lord Elph for that. May all your finds be smilie faces and not DNFs.

Nice one, Ian. This will be very useful , and save trying to remember multiple sites for goodies.
    The first thing that came to mind was Lord Elph's MM icons, but I see that's already done If anything else comes to mind I'll mention it.
    Last edited by jacobite; 18th October 2008 at 03:29 PM.
    I'm just going outside, and may be some time!

www.jacobitecaching.co.uk

Feel free to link / copy / host any of the stuff from http://www.nwcaching.co.uk/PDF.php although it's NW branded!

Thanks PUP, thats great.