I was ridiculed for being persuaded to try for the committee of GAGB and being an approver for Geocaching.com at the same instance. I was left in no uncertain terms that I would have a conflict of interests between the two.

Now hear we are a few weeks down the line and polling started for GAGB committee and what do we have! A candidate who is standing for GAGB committee and is a central figure of GC:UK namely Teasle.. WHY?

You might call this sour grapes well I can assure you people that you are dead right. And please Iceians.. this is not in anyway a dig at you. If anything for once we are probably on the same side..

I approved caches nothing more.. here we have some one involved in and I quote “I have approached Peak District National Park rangers about getting permission to place a night cache on their land; I am trying to foster a more positive relationship between us and the Modern Antiquarians; and I am on the organizing committee for a major geocaching event next year (can't say more until it's been given the OK by the council&#33. I have also contacted English Heritage, who have agreed to send me a database of all the Scheduled Ancient Monuments in England

I don’t see anything in there to say on behalf of GAGB.. I do note the comment about a NATIONAL event ?????? That does not seem to invole GAGB either.

Can Teasle categorically state that any comment/decision/finding/idea to do with GAGB will not influence his ways on GC:UK or Visa Versa, I THINK NOT.

Hypocrisy is bad enough in its simplest sense but when it jumps up and slaps you in the face it makes you positively sick.

Very :angry: