Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello to everyone

Default Hello to everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself as Dan Fieldhouse from York.

I have been Geocaching about a month now, and have been happily plodding away with my Satmap 10. 33 finds to date and I am really getting into this now!!!!

Can't wait for my Oregon 300 for xmas.

Welcome Dan

After the Mega Event in Harrogate in August, we spent a few days doing a few caches around Whitby and N Yorkshire Moors before heading generally south-ish once more. We have visited York in the past but that was in B.C. days - so we'll have to rectify that in due course and visit the city for the caching experience.

Yeah I am really gutted I missed the Mega Event in Harrogate, but at the time I didn't even know what Geocaching was.

Anyway making up for lost time now!!!!:cheers:

Welcome Dan, I hope you find the forum useful. If you can't find what you're looking for, a quick question on the forum will usually give the answer you need.
    I'm just going outside, and may be some time!

www.jacobitecaching.co.uk

Hello Dan, I'm stuck on 69 and also new to this game. Hope to break the 70 mark at the weekend.

Careful of the arcade section. Can get a little addictive.
    Ho hum!

nobbynobbs Guest

Good to have you here.

Have fun with that garmin when it arrives, don't stress the hassle with the current unit if you've only got to put up with it for a little longer..

It's a quiet Saturday evening and I thought I'd just go through all my trackables to see whether any have got stuck, or have disappeared, or have been held for rather a long while...

ummmm...

Dan...

As you're in York, I don't suppose you could do "The Solar Way" cache sometime and get my "I am not an addict!" geocoin on the move again?

Pretty please? :wub: