The election for five committee members of GAGB begins at midnight GMT on Tuesday 18th November, and ends at midnight GMT on Tuesday 25th November.

The candidates, in alphabetical order, are:

Dave of The Wombles
Jacobite
Mattwaggie
mongoose39uk
nobbynobbs
Sandvika
StuartP

Voting is by email to our Returning Officer, Erik van Dyck.

The procedure is as follows.

Each username has one vote, i.e. can vote for one candidate and one only.

Email your vote to Erik88L-R@igc.org with the subject line GAGB VOTE exactly like that in capitals.

Ensure that you use the email address you have registered with GAGB (for validation purposes), and that you include your GAGB username and the name of the candidate you're voting for.

You should receive an acknowledgement of your vote from Erik, and if you don't then feel free to email him to check that your vote has been received. But please bear in mind that Erik will be sending acknowledgements manually, and he's in a different time zone (5 hours slow of us), so please allow a reasonable time period before doing so.

I shall be assisting Erik with validation, but although I'll be validating the names and email addresses of those who've voted against the membership database I won't know for whom they've voted.

Please help us to ensure that everything goes smoothly by following the above procedure exactly, and please ensure that you don't vote before the start time, and don't leave your vote until the last minute in case your email should get delayed.

Thanks!

---
Bill
Chairman, GAGB