Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Bookmark lists archived

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bookmark lists archived

Due to the fact that bookmark lists dont work past page three i have had no choice other than to archive my bookmark lists until they do work as expected

UK hardest caches
    SHropshire top rated from GUK
    Staffordshire top rated from GUK
    UK night caches
    Historic caches arround the world (firsts in each country of each type of caches)

Sorry to anyone who used them.
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."

Shame, they were nice lists. I've got a few lists too and the problem is indeed annoying. I've left 'em up though 'cos you can still run a PQ on 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by PopUpPirate View Post
    Shame, they were nice lists. I've got a few lists too and the problem is indeed annoying. I've left 'em up though 'cos you can still run a PQ on 'em.
    Ive left the shorter ones visible as you can see them.

Any list with more than 50 caches suffers from this issue.

At present they are just invisible on the cache pages so if you know the link you can still find them.

(i did think of external websites with links when i did this )

Ive posted on the GSP website forum re this and felt the best way to show how unhappy i am is to remove them
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."

A pity...particularly as I've noticed today that the lists seem to be working OK. Perhaps it's intermittent.

It appears my protest worked.

So ill expect your thanks for taking a valiant stand against the programmers that be and getting it all sorted (ish)

You can now go from page one to the end of all my bookmark lists.

I cant decide which one finally pushed GSP over the edge and forced them to pour countless euros into the bookmark list pot but suspect it may of been this one

https://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks...5-51d53b9ecd9b

Mnay thanks for your stolid letters of support and millions of emails supporting me in my endeavours, you will not be forgotten.
    NB do the below in your posts it looks like a mexican wave until you post it !!